What would your ideal gf listen to?

Pick 5 of her favorite albums

Attached: grant_foxsearchlight_gardenstate_64011.jpg (750x422, 41.4K)

M83 - Saturdays = Youth
Kate Bush - The Kick Inside
Cocteau twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
Mitski - Puberty 2
Beach House - Devotion

>What would your ideal gf listen to?
Whatever i tell her

She can listen to anything she want except ed sheeran

um...based, I guess

You don't want her to have her own feminine nature that is drawn toward particular kinds of music and that you love her all the more for?
Sad!

Enya - Shepherd Moons

Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works ll

Silent Hill 2 OST

Sibylle Baier - Color Green

Based and silent hill 2 ost pilled

Yamaoka is a God

That's actually more ideal wife, than "gf".

Nara Leão - Dez anos depois
Lamp - 恋人へ
Doopees - Doopee Time
Sade - Diamond Life
Luomo - Present Lover

>Silent Hill 2 OST
nigga pls, why would you want a NERD gf lmao

You want a basic art hoe?

Yes- Close to the Edge
pinkerton
the peggies- Hell Like Heaven
Car Seat Headrest- Twin Fantasy
King Crimson- Lizard

this is just my top 5 but with a different king crimson album and one band removed entirely

Not a gf really, a wife. The OST contains some nice songs. I don't really care for someone into video games though, but Silent Hill 2 is a nice memory.

my actual gf listens to
>nirvana
>system of a down
>queen
and other basic stuff
i got her into some good music but it seems she (and maybe girls in general) are turned off by experimental more out there records. funny thing is we met at a party where someone said i should put on some music. i put on dillinger escape plan and told her she probably wont like it but to my surprise she actually really enjoyed it. theyre one of her favorite bands since. womens music taste is weird

hopefully to me or else she's going to get a black eye

>mu
>gf

This is nice

You have to be 18 to post here

She'd simply listen to music with me.

Talking to girls became a lot easier when I stopped caring about whether they had similar music taste to me. If anything I would want my gf to listen to anything I don't listen to because: 1. It will expose me to music that I don't regularly check out and 2. Anyone who has music taste similar to mine is probably an asshole in ways similar to mine and would make for a horrible partner.

I'm currently on a power metal binge but generally listen to jazz fusion, rock, rap, and my gf listens almost exclusively to classical