Y'all Fantano soiboys will never understand, but this right here is how we used to roll way back when...

Y'all Fantano soiboys will never understand, but this right here is how we used to roll way back when, in the olden days, 'cause we was real men
youtube.com/watch?v=rTKpYJ80OVQ

Attached: hdgfbr43.png (1846x1272, 1.72M)

Fantano loves this album

hes baiting

>this right here is how we used to roll way back when

Attached: 1627129817093.png (618x559, 419.8K)

desu almost all of those albums go hard

Why is it always Shook Ones 2 or Survival Of The Fittest? You know they have other songs? You know that Hell On Earth, the album, exists? You know Murda Muzik exists?

>nigger rap
as opposed to?

You're doing a fake aave thing but you're also saying shit like "in the olden days"?

Who's that for?

He suckin his homie real good.

Attached: file.png (582x501, 486.96K)

God I want Fantano inside me, it's literally all I think about

Shook Ones crossed over. It's in the same realm as Juicy, Insane in the Brain, I Get Around, Jump Around, etc. It's the one song by that one rapper that everyone knows.

The other songs and albums are for the hardcore heads

>we was real men
*we were real men

Fuck white people, they ruined hip hop for everybody. It was a genre born out of the pain and hardships of the reality of the black experience, now it's just a vapid means to look cool and dominated by corny as fuck white folk that hate the exact culture they're appropriating. The separatists were right, segregation was a good idea.

The only good white rappers are from drain gang and sad boys

Fuck black people people, they ruined music for everybody. It was an artform born out of the pain and hardships of the reality of the human experience, now it's just a vapid means to look cool and dominated by corny as fuck folk that hate the exact culture they're appropriating. The separatists were right, segregation was a good idea.

Vanilla Ice

cringe, listen to chief keef

>we were real men
*we wuz real men

Look at this idiot and laugh

t. genre tourist and faggot

t. faggot

t. tranny and faggot

You're still a faggot