Which band has the worst fanbase?

I'd have to go with the pre-Duke Genesis. These boomers spend their entire days shitting up the comment section of every single Phil Collins song.

Attached: G250-Armando-Gallo-1975.jpg (630x400, 258.65K)

Cope

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that I didn't really understand any of their work, though on their last album of the 1970s, the concept-laden And Then There Were Three a reference to band member Peter Gabriel, who left the group to start a lame solo career, I did enjoy the lovely "Follow You, Follow Me." Otherwise all the albums before Duke seemed too artsy, too intelleotual. It was Duke, where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent, and the music got more modern, the drum machine became more prevalent and the lyrics started getting less mystical and more specific maybe because of Peter Gabriel's departure, and complex, ambiguous studies of loss became, instead, smashing first-rate pop songs that I gratefully embraced. The songs themselves seemed arranged more around Collins' drumming than Mike Rutherford's bass lines or Tony Banks' keyboard riffs. A classic example of this is "Misunderstanding," which not only was the group's first big hit of the eighties but also seemed to set the tone for the rest of their albums as the decade progressed. The other standout on Duke is "Turn It On Again," which is about the negative effects of television. On the other hand, "Heathaze" is a song I just don't understand, while "Please Don't Ask" is a touching love song written to a separated wife who regains custody of the couple's child. Has the negative aspect of divorce ever been rendered in more intimate terms by a rock 'n' roll group? I don't think so. "Duke Travels" and "Dukes End" might mean something but since the lyrics aren't printed it's hard to tell what Collins is singing about, though there is complex, gorgeous piano work by Tony Banks on the latter track. The only bummer about Duke is "Alone Tonight," which is way too reminiscent of "Tonight Tonight Tonight" from the group's later masterpiece Invisible Touch and the only example, really, of where Collins has plagiarized himself

Based and Schizo pilled

Death Grips without a doubt

average 80's Genesis fan

the cure
morrissey
depeche mode

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

holy shit newfag

Attached: pat.jpg (600x350, 20.12K)

>MY POOOOOR PHIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kate Bush. They spend years spamming her constantly then pretend like they're all mad when she starts trending

BTS

As a Tool fan myself, i am going to have to go with Tool.
>do you even know about the fibonacci sequence?
>do you read carl jung?
>the shadow
>danny carey’s custom set is so sick bro
>do you even count this part?
>dude, i ordered some of Maynard’s wine
>dude dmt bro

Iron Maiden

"Tool fans le bad" has become worse than Tool fans at this point

Death Grips fans in their prime

Mitski

Checked

Attached: 1649472624275.jpg (400x400, 19.03K)

Beatles by far.

While I can't say who is the worst I can list a few who are pretty fucking awful:
>Tool
>Bladee
>Kpop

Drainers, by a country mile.