Holy shit I get it

Holy shit I get it..

I thought this was just some elaborate joke all these years but I finally get it

Attached: capt.jpg (576x599, 97.33K)

what is there to get?

Listen to real music

about time

Welcome to the fold

I mean, it is a joke, but it's a serious joke. You're allowed to laugh at the album because that's part of it, but it's using humor to say something. What? I am not sure, because I am not an academic and I haven't listened to this album closely enough, but it's probably saying something.

TMR has always been too catchy and highly "replayable" for me to consider it a hard to get album. It's literally Pop music goddamnit.
That being said, TMR is a 10.

It's not that it's hard to get into. It's just fucking boring and uninteresting. 0 memorable moments.

>0 memorable moments.
Sorry man but TRM is anything but forgettable.

Boring and uninteresting are the last things I would think about anyone who likes rock music calling it. As for unmemorable, even when I didn't like it I couldn't unremember "fast and bulbous."
This is pretty much how I hear it. It's supposed to be lighthearted, maybe a little too earnestly quirky for an irony-drenched people, but a lot of hard work clearly went into it. At the very least, Don does want you to laugh with him.

that the nature of mucore is the nature of social engineering shilling

So op, it sounds like what you're meaning to say is that the album is a joke, but also a satirical example with a hidden message?

What about the melody at the end of Veteran's day poppy

Its a joke in the same way a lot of Dada art was a joke or how novels like The Stranger or Gravity's Rainbow are jokes

go back to death grips and fantano

The Magic Band are tight as fuck

ok but i'm bringing your mom with me

my mom's a libtard, enjoy

your mom says she's staying tonight at my house. see you, son

lmao

And a Blue Jay speaks