Why does this board have such a hate boner for sewerslvt? It's just generic breakcore with le anime aesthetics...

Why does this board have such a hate boner for sewerslvt? It's just generic breakcore with le anime aesthetics, there's nothing particularly great or horrible about it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 337.52K)

This is the only place anyone cares about stuff like her senpai

We hate trannies and animal abusers. We love bad music.

/thread

Trannies need only do one thing in this world, user. And it isn't making music

sewerslvt is garbage even for modern breakcore

They probably personally try to shill their music here, I'm actually pretty sure about it. I think it's pretty known. I've known about them for years I was subscribed to them for some reason. Lots of people do this.
>We
You speak for yourself retard this place is literally a tranny hub.

I tend to not be a fan of if or anything because I don't know if that gender theory is true

The jury's still out

What are you talking about? I'm not following the news about this artist

Everyone here likes sewerslvt, they are just gatekeeping or hate trannies. Maybe I haven't found the "good" breakcore, but this freaks music is pretty decent.

>everyone here
Nope, this troon has no talent and we're only talking about it because they haven't offed themselves yet. And there's no such thing as "good" breakcore. Take a shot every time you hear an amen break.

>Take a shot every time you hear an amen break.
What the fuck is an "amen break"?

Attached: whatever.jpg (1259x701, 128.14K)

this has to be bait holy shit

come on now

>doesn't know the most sampled drum track ever
>doesn't know the most defining thing about breakcore
wew lad

I just listen to music, I don't keep track of all the zoomie lingo

you almost had me, tsk tsk

just listen to the more ambient songs and ur golden

you coulda just spent 8 seconds googling it instead of embarassing yourself user

Attached: DX9P_2pX4AESMKN.jpg (400x400, 17.23K)

>It's just generic breakcore with le anime aesthetics, there's nothing particularly great or horrible about it
Because despite of this fact, you keep posting it
Also, I dislike/don't approve AGP bullshit

>this place is literally a tranny hub.
sadly this