/classical/

Haydn Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq55QJdVYjE

>How do I get into classical?
This link has resources including audio courses, textbooks and selections of recordings to help you start to understand and appreciate classical music:
pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh (embed)

Previous:

Attached: haydn-mass-no12-theresienmesse.jpg (720x720, 262.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz7RAdaOXG8
youtu.be/eO7R4Etgg0Q?t=3726
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poopfart variations

Gershwin or Copland? Who’s THE American superjew composer?

Get in. I'm putting together a team.

Attached: 1656928971_folder.jpg (500x500, 47.53K)

You will never be a real composer. You have no skill, you have no artistry, you have no talent. You are a talentless man twisted by modernism and delusion into a crude mockery of a real artist.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Musicians are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your boring compositions behind closed doors.

Listeners are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of listening experience have allowed them to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even "accessible" composers sound uncanny and unnatural to a typical listener. Your lack of musical rhetoric is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get an unassuming listener to click play, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he realizes it's useless to expect a single good cadance of any kind.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you'll search online, fill out a job application, click 'submit', and plunge into your new life. They’ll hire you with a nametag that says "barista", and every customer for the rest of eternity will know a failed "artist" is serving them coffee. Your ambition will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is an unremarkable soundcloud page with hardly any views.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

bach cantatas are bad

i look like this and say this

- your villain theme song
- what type of villain you would be

tannhauser overture
buffalo bill

courante from cello suite no 5
supertranny who forces parents to put their kids on puberty blockers

Bernstein.

Or should I say, BERENSTEIN.

It's a Mandela thing.

OOOOOH AH AH AH AH.

OG OG

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give it to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give it to me?)
Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, there is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness

Beethoven

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz7RAdaOXG8

This should be the German national anthem:

youtu.be/eO7R4Etgg0Q?t=3726

You have preserved
the right of the pious!
Praise to your coming!
Hail to your origin!

Of you only sing we,
to you ring out our songs!
Never returns a hero like you
to these lands again!

lol

>makes old music listenable

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74.42K)

i know you made this post thinking it would be funny. it isn’t.

They're all the fucking same.

Tough one. I love Gershwin and his music is the first expression of truly American composition (barring Ives obviously). But Copland is so sweet and his sensibilities are somehow even more American than Gershwin’s, plus he was a really good orchestrator in the tradition of the impressionists.

Undecidable. Amazing that two Jews made all the most American music. Other than jazz musicians, nobody even tried.

I don't even know who my favorite composer is, should I just say Bach when asked?

youtube.com/watch?v=9KrDKLTSCxs

Attached: 1309205291001.gif (645x773, 16.3K)

Rex Tremendae