Why are they being pushed so hard?

Why are they being pushed so hard?

Attached: download (3).jpg (1200x630, 126.08K)

Who the fuck are they?

100 gecs

They're really not though

Discovered these two on YouTube recommends a while back. The talent is undeniable and they aren't something I'd regularly listen to, but the flex is certainly there and the jams are groovy as hell.

I have literally no idea who the fuck these people are and I don't recognize their faces so they can't be pushed that hard

cavemen looking troons

What race is this?

they are both good musicians. jd is really a good drummer

Because they're putting out their album and that's how PR and digital marketing works

It's weird though, the videos of them playing live are very engaging but the album recordings have absolutely none of the charm and intrigue that they do live. The drums especially are all so soft and muted, when in previous live recordings they carry the attention with much more energy

This is my problem with them. They are fun to watch due to their virtuosity, but adept at your instruments doesn't always translate to being adept in songwriting.

Who is this? Taylor Hanson and a low budget OF tranny?

Domi and JD Beck
They're just very odd looking people

Can't deny they're both extremely good.

But I've never really liked JD's drumming style. As for Domi, it's hit or miss. She's put out some incredible stuff but other times it just bores me to death...

Still glad they're getting traction.

'Cause they're fucking amazing and have been for years, also DOMi ended a Kotaku stream she was on early by asking the host about her micropenis

just listened to one of the singles and it sounds like it would belong in those nintendo beats to chill to type playlists, you're a huge loser if you actually think this shit is good.

that guy looks like he'd be a british rockstar in the 70s

blew my mind when i found out they were cis. really give tranny vibes

JD is an amazing drummer. End of story

If you think that Louis Cole, Thundercat, Anderson Paak and Herbie Hancock are all huge losers then I don't know what to tell you

they kinda are desu