/VG/ - Viper General #24938

VIPER GENERAL

Attached: 23349CF2-AB52-4188-8421-7520882DD726.jpg (828x818, 784.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7-YRLaxiBTw
open.spotify.com/album/2VUtwJRxB2dKW3f0lZwvE0?si=LRJ8BGXmRpCDKCvzSM7LsQ&utm_source=copy-link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone knows what happened with the whole Apartment 13 incident?

youtu.be/7-YRLaxiBTw

Looks like they're selling his paintings again.

fuck these zoomer trust fund faggots

Attached: 2B949DA4-482F-4695-AF14-094BE2A8749F.png (1000x1000, 2.29M)

>bullying mentally ill black man and calling him the n-word
shameful.

Attached: viperhatas.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

zoomers need to get pressed. i'm guessing they tried to get clout by hosting viper's art and viper finessed them. they thought he'd be some s o y cuck.

Wont forgive how I sent a viper-article back in april to one of the music sites here and they rejected it.

What are you boomers still doing on this site lol. Viper is man enough that he doesn't need you acting as his personal army for free

we have comradery unlike zoomers who are the friendless and sexless generation

Fuck you.

fuck you bitch you aint black

Bwhahaha. That’s ripe coming from a millennial, who fucks far less than Zoomers, who also gets a permission slip signed by someone before fucking them

who's in the viper discord

Feel, the words that I spill, still

this, vipe should have never stopped to their level. damn wiggers. should have just turn 360 and walk away

What is this a zoomer pretending to have generational pride or something? This isn't like 2015 where le based gen z meme was a thing, everyone knows they're gay now

hahahaha clueless newfag got hustled by viper.
did you also buy one of his custom fucking cog-wheel shaped vinyls from bandcamp?
you'll get over it.

I'm 31 and I fug 18yo :^)

It's over.

Attached: viperismoke.png (800x800, 1.2M)

except those sell for $300 now lol

thoughts on his newest album?

open.spotify.com/album/2VUtwJRxB2dKW3f0lZwvE0?si=LRJ8BGXmRpCDKCvzSM7LsQ&utm_source=copy-link

This shit is why I call Any Forums the single worst board on Any Forums if not westoid imageboards in general