You got your 8 hour practice in user?

You got your 8 hour practice in user?

Attached: Boob.jpg (849x1341, 553.73K)

>shark inlays

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 55.1K)

for me it's guitarra Condorâ„¢ CLP2-2T in vintage sunburst finish

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (2000x2000, 131.28K)

tubes are ice-cold

she has an onlyfans

>8 hour practice
that's fuckin retarded

wouldn't surprise me

>She

I don't think this one has tubes

i don't know how to practice. i just strum open chords until i work myself into such an unbelievable frenzy that i involuntarily and spasmodically throw (gently toss) the guitar down and retreat under the covers once more.

the absolute state of gen z

No, I have depression and try to play once or twice a week but it physically feels like shit and I can't do it for more than 5 minutes at a time

I miss it a lot

not really

My man, try to stop eating anything else but meat and some soda for a week. Then proceed to ditch the soda gradually. It is working me wonders. I never had that much energy and I wish I could spend more on practice instead of work, I can barely play half an hour in the end of the day and i'm considering to start the day with practicing instead.

this is horrible advice. yes, change your diet, but not to fucking meat and soda what the fuck is wrong with you

>muh depression
shi the fuck up bitch faggot

If you keep it up you could be the next pete townshend

guitar music is dead bro, there's never going to b another pete townsend

It is working. That's a week and I lost 5kg of retention already, I'm sleeping less and better because my belly isn't full of shit. And I got my mornings back. Before this I used to wake up and couldn't do anything before 2 hours, a cold shower and a pint of coffee. Now I can start working in less than 20 minutes after waking and I'm sipping my coffee filled with energy already instead of using it to find any energy

It is an elimination diet. It isn't supposed to be perennial, and I'm suposed to shave off everything with carbs on it. The soda is to support consistency and far from ideal, and it is supposed to be ditched as soon as possible. I'm already having half a bottle instead of one, and I'm at least doubling the consumption of water

Also, if you think meat and soda are the problems of modern diets, I can only believe you're educated on facts and never actually tried anything. Try eating only meat for 3 days and observe how you poop and how you sleep and wake up afterwards. You'll not die from it.

>kg
>it's a third worlder
lmao of course it it what was i thinking

>lmao of course it it what was I thinking
So close user, so close...