Ninja vs Ezra in a fist fight

Who would win?

Attached: ezraninja.jpg (1920x2559, 2.09M)

ezra because he has antisocial personality disorder strength

Ninjas body is wrinkly ballsack textured

Ezra is so hot, why must they be so crazy ._.

Attached: 1656650113308.jpg (2060x1506, 781.71K)

its what being that hot does to you

i'd fist all three of them

Ninja would win because he's a ninja.
Ezra would lose because he has that usurer phenotype.

You don’t know anything about Ezra apparently, they’ve defeated and fought people on every continent.

>they
I know you're a faggot.

got raped by jewish producers as a kid, lost his marbles, many such cases

lol

I need a bf with a body like this.

Attached: FDT3Bv2WEAIq5VL.jpg (1111x1990, 630.44K)

two of the biggest sex trafficers of our times known to be violent. tough question

how are neither of these pieces of shit in jail? didnt they both kidnap chldren and use them for sex and are known to be violent towards fans?

Ninja

Attached: ninja.gif (256x192, 47.21K)

Ezra. Just hypnotize him into believing that his opponent is 12 years old and if he wins the fight he gets to fuck him too.

Almost everything involving Ezra is fake news, or at least incredibly misleading.
They didn't kidnap any kids, but they rescued a battered stripper from Hawaii who was being abused by her violent ex with multiple domestic violence charges.
Their house isn't unsafe and filled with guns, Rolling Stone used a video with prop guns from years ago as their "source" of this, and failed to include the fact that CPS investigated the house and kids and said everything looked good.
The chick he "choked" literally asked for a stage fight so he obliged her, she pretended it was an assault when it was consensual and she never called the cops or pressed charges, just wanted attention.
Didn't groom some Native American girl, literally just helped her get into her own place away from her violent parents who were trying to prevent her from leaving home to become a queer musician, they are waging war in the press against Ezra because of this. They have court filings trying to get a guardianship over their nearly 19 year old daughter so she is forced to stay on their shitty reservation. Her and Ezra aren't even living in the same place and haven't been for months.
Not on the run from police, cops are at his house weekly to check in because said Indians are sending him death threats.
Not sure what I'm forgetting, but a lot of this stuff has context that the media isn't reporting on for some reason.

interesting, thanks for the info

the mentally ill kike probably

which one?

honestly dude just seems incredibly mentally ill

Attached: 1630778759280.jpg (3130x3512, 2.25M)

I guess it all comes down to who laces the other's drink first...