What do you think of this?

what do you think of this?

Attached: Magdalene-cover-art.jpg (3000x3000, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqysXwTcPME
youtube.com/watch?v=0A449YxUY_8
youtube.com/watch?v=wsLRQTg9Aow
youtube.com/watch?v=_IpR57fwW44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like holy terrain and cellophane
Need to listen to it again

It's okay. I'm trying to picture the kind of person that would listen to this. I'm picturing very pretentious and effeminate gays.

my favorite is mary magdalene
youtube.com/watch?v=NqysXwTcPME
i would've thought mostly arthoe women

Shia's STD.
And noboy needs a mutt bjork.

She fell off. Rip her last good release, Melissa.

Arthoes don't listen to RYM core, they listen to generic indie pop.

She sold out and is now doing shitty pop and catering to faggots
Magdalene was the beginning of the end but at least it still had some gems, unlike everything that came after

youtube.com/watch?v=0A449YxUY_8

didn't like it at all. I really like the EPs, LP1, Melissa. Am disappointed in the direction she is going but she had a good run. Let her have fun and make some money.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsLRQTg9Aow

No. She deserves to be scrutinized and shit on.

she also looks really bogged these days
maybe arca's influence

Attached: 1651065086494.png (1706x714, 2.25M)

Attached: 1655040120203.png (2540x880, 2.88M)

first for twigs

Attached: dopefish_lives_kakkit.gif (523x486, 8.77K)

It's the nasty STD's she has in her body.

much hotter now

Sorry but this isn't nearly as good. Her lyrics and singing sound out of place on anything but an arca beat. With Arca she kept everything simple - the lyrics were simple but emotional and she sang with melody rather than her new breathy poetry shtick. (I bet Arca wrote her vocal melodies) Once they parted her songs sound like a teenager reading their secondary school poems on top of a type beat. There are exceptions in magdalene but with her new album i think we've lost her for good. Maybe this is what means - she seems to have caught Arca's recent song-ruining narcissism, and her standards have plummeted.

LP1 and EP2 are such special pieces of music, really the stuff of legends, but in another world they were only the start of an artist-producer relationship which grew and resulted in even more and even better records. Instead, both artists have only gone downhill since parting. And I know arca worked on holy terrain but only on one synth patch and in conjunction with skrallex. Is there any hope of a reunion?

>she seems to have caught Arca's recent song-ruining narcissism
>Is there any hope of a reunion?
what would be the point?
they both lost their touch

Her main problem is that all of her albums suck and are middling(including LP1). Her EPs are really good and unmatched.
This. Arca is super mediocre, borderline bad now. The low-effort bleep-bloop reggaeton shit is fucking garbage and tiresome. Arca is more interested in their transtrender image and shilling their shitty art, and not making decent music.

true, maybe it's best to leave things as they were. Do you have any reccomendations for something to scratch that EP2 itch though? Eartheater might be the only one I still trust in. youtube.com/watch?v=_IpR57fwW44