Synth rush > prog rush

synth rush > prog rush

Attached: signals-cover.jpg (1884x1875, 463.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL1zl-K8fF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying synth rush isn't prog

They were awesome from 76 to 85. And they have some good stuff outside that window as well. That’s a better run than most great bands.

For me, it's p/g

You've got that reversed.

this is their last great album sadly
although their latest album is pretty good

Hi, Alex.

Power Windows might be my favorite of their albums along with OP, so I'm inclined to agree.

Underrated favs?

>Available Light
>Cold Fire
>Red Tide
>Emotion Detector
>Between the Wheels (not underrated among Rush guys, but I've never heard it or seen it mentioned otherwise)

I'm not sure but Subdivisions is definitely their best song

I might pick that as my favourite song ever.

The last great Rush album. And it doesn't matter, they're Rush.

I've known two guys that were drummers in actual bands, local bands but they played gigs. Both of them said that they would play this over and over trying to figure out what Peart was doing.

Oops, this

youtube.com/watch?v=lL1zl-K8fF8

Even Neil Peart is confirmed preferring synth Rush to their previous work. It was a much more dynamic sound for them.

No, he didn't. He enjoyed experimenting with it but he came around to Alex's way of understanding that it's not music.

You're making shit up faggot. It wasn't just Alex who pushed the band back to hard rock, it was the record company because grunge became big in the 90s and all the dumb heroin junkie kids wanted more distortion and less synths. Neil understood the superiority of their 80s stuff and he helped the band move in that direction after The Police criticized them when they were starting out.

Grace Under Pressure > 2112, fight me nerds
Power Windows is underrated as fuck, I wish they wrote more songs like Mystic Rhythms.

Based thread, Grace under pressure is a masterpiece

Please don't talk about Rush when you have no idea what you're saying.

Go watch every Rush interview and documentary and get back to me :)