Why is 66 Dylan so Kino?

Why is 66 Dylan so Kino?

Amphetamine tinged Symbolist imagery?

Loud Rock Rhythm Guitar combined with organ sound?

Carnaby Street Fashions and Dark Sunglasses

Going against the curve by going for a 'pop' sound with his supposedly mature lyrics?

Attached: 66 dylan.jpg (1343x2048, 595.08K)

Lyrics that cut through to your very soul. Listening to Blonde on Blonde on acid was the best music experience of my life.

It wasn’t dylan. he had a genius producer named Tom Wilson

>kino
Fuck off newfag.

Not Highway 61 Revisited besides LARS and Blonde on Blonde.

You're listening to popular music peaking as an artform.

He tapped into something ethereal in that year and half. Maybe it was God. Maybe it was drugs. Whatever it was, it was timeless and is probably the only thing from the 1960s that will actually be remembered and held in high regard 200 years from now.

if you believe the typical way of how pop musicians peak in their mid to late 20s then he was right on schedule to peak around that time.

Did you return to your Queen of Spades and talk with your chambermaid? She knows that I'm not afraid to... look at her

Like even his shitty throwaways were fucking kino

>kino
Fuck off newfag zoomer.

Mid 60s Dylan is overrated and Every Grain of Sand, Mississippi, A-Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall, I Shall Be Released and It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding are his best songs.

Based and best song on the album pilled

on god you straight bussin

What else is appropriate to describe Dylan's unique imagery and way of transmitting ideals, feelings, questions through his lyrics?

Fuck off autistic election tourist.

I don't understand black people speak zoomer retard.
Election tourists have been here since 2016, several years longer than you kid.

you look at the keyboard when you type, boomer lmao.

That's all you can come up with newfag? Pathetic, just like your eitire generation.

What did Bob Dylan mean by “that thin, wild mercury sound”

>eitire

>awful voice
>not a single ripping guitar riff like Deep Purple or Hendrix
>no wild energy like The Doors or The Stooges
>zero self-awareness and overly serious
>lyrics are just diet Chekhov meets pleb folk stories

Nothing kino about Dylan, biggest hack in the history of music (along with John Lennon). Donovan in 66 on the other hand, now that shit was amazing.