Fuck everything swans thread

fuck everything swans thread

Attached: a3456507531_10.jpg (1200x1200, 380.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIg64zp5aUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wWQ1AQ_dMFo
youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkzUGKQzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=WIg64zp5aUQ

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

I don't know about you, but me and the working class lads love Michael Gira & The Swans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWQ1AQ_dMFo

Attached: postcaptial-desire.jpg (1473x1135, 190.88K)

fuck firefox

youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkzUGKQzo

Attached: MV5BMTk1NWExN2QtOTYxYi00Yzg4LTkzOGYtYmI2ZjQ5YTRjMjczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg (654x480, 25.67K)

Swans is "good" but I kinda wish they weren't so self-serious. It all comes off as just kind of dour, especially post-Soundtracks.

Trust Fund Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Trust Fund Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

Attached: 1651266201203.gif (360x270, 1.61M)

so what is this trust fund meme about

>meme
sure, cunt

yeah, meme, as in information that passes around

>MOTHER, MY PORTFOLIO DISGUSTS ME
>I NEED MY GREED
>I NEED MY GREED
>I NEED MY ALCOHOL

Anyone know that one swans song with the homeless man (he wears dirty old torn clothes in the slums) drinking bum wine (he's all fat and bloated and stinky from the bum wine) ?

faggot

ok? lol
i ask about this amusing topic and you get offended like a baby, what's up with that

I hate this shitty irony-poisoned board and the cancer it has enabled in greater culture

Explain

implying isn't true gira is rich. it doesnt matter though, cause the musictratm is shit.

fantano and Any Forums fag enabled a generation of dumb teens to hide behind 7 layers of irony, and it took a beaner sam hyde wannabe shooting up a 4th of july parade full of nigs and some trust fund zoomies filming themselves laughing at a crackhead rapper for clout to realize the cancer that their home board is.
This is the shittiest board on Any Forums and makes /qa/ and Any Forums look like a joke.

>some trust fund zoomies filming themselves laughing at a crackhead rapper for clout
nigga wat you on about?

i'm not a zoomer, straman-maker retard. and fantano is a dickhead full of shit fyi, faggot.