Michael Jackson's Real Speaking Voice was Deep

i went down a Michael Jackson hole the other day, and have now found out his public speaking voice isnt his real voice.

listen to this man talk about Big Red gum... he sounds like a normal black guy from the hood.
youtu.be/Df0Wgpk5TA4?t=99 (skip to 1:39 if the timestamp link didnt work)

Apparently plenty of his friends have corroborated this. His ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley said Jackson's real voice is much deeper than his public one. His friend Liza Minnelli confirmed this, too. (mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-real-voice-exposed-22588836). Liza's theory was that Michael wanted to keep his private self separate from his public self.

Singer, Teddy Riley claims Michael spoke in a high pitched voice as a vocal exercise. He was just constantly stretching out his vocal chords. youtube.com/shorts/AXGx9hmLhwA?feature=share

and here's a couple compilations of him using his real voice in public, (he doesnt have the Gary Indiana accent like the big red clip i shared, though)
youtu.be/YIKH8xXiLO0
youtu.be/Eu0lY48EZxw

my theory, a combo of all those other theories, plus he just wanted to freak people out a little. there is no such thing as bad publicity (minus pedophilia accusations). dude was just playing the media with his high pitched voice and weirdo public persona in order to stay in the tabloids and public eye. everybody likes a train wreck.

Attached: gettyimages-2798936-80469bcbada20f32e5cbcc2026c5598a3a5ed7f6-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x825, 66.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcRPcZvzPgM
youtu.be/WbLgQLsjt3I
youtu.be/yfthWFa9cDo
youtu.be/fcRPcZvzPgM?t=1149
washingtontimes.com/news/2002/apr/30/20020430-042342-4180r/
youtu.be/sYC87HPNWA0
youtu.be/HG5CQBDX0hM?t=121
youtu.be/FZkosmiyrCk
youtube.com/shorts/AXGx9hmLhwA
youtu.be/LhuTqvAVLio
youtu.be/VA5hpF7PH1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and here's a phone call conversation Piers Morgan got a hold of. Michael sounds nothing like his public voice

youtu.be/fcRPcZvzPgM

there is also this famous crank call where michael supposedly answers in a fake voice pretending to be his assistant. youtu.be/WbLgQLsjt3I

and then there's the Ghosts short film he made with Stan Winston, where Michael plays a mayor in a fat suit, and uses his something close to his real voice. (video is weird, too. becuae Michael literally calls himself a freak and a weirdo while in disguise).
youtu.be/yfthWFa9cDo

Attached: content_mj_ghosts-030.jpg (575x837, 123.34K)

>and here's a phone call conversation Piers Morgan got a hold of. Michael sounds nothing like his public voice
i forgot to put a timestamp in the link

(Skip to 19:09 if the link doesnt skip for you)

Nothing to add but cool finding/thread OP

youtube and google's searches are so pozzed that i cant find videos that dont already have hundreds of thousands of views or come from check-marked accounts. any anons got more clips of Michael's voice or people talking about it?

or we can just open this up to a Michael general of sorts (preferably with a conspiracy/insider info twist)

I wouldn't say he spoke much diifferent, he obviously still have the same vocal inflections and tone of voice, but he does sound considerably deeper that what people may have thought. I don't even think he tried to hide to sometimes, but due to his public perception most people just htoguht hes spoke in a high pitched voice all the time.

or, while he may have had the ability to speak with a lower voice, it may have taken a concious effort, and his natural speaking voice was high pitched as a result of abuse he recieved as a kid... washingtontimes.com/news/2002/apr/30/20020430-042342-4180r/

in these tapes, he goes into detail about his fahter's abuse. it seems to border on sexual.. youtu.be/sYC87HPNWA0

(but these tapes were recorded by someone who was once close to Michael and then turned on him, and they are clearly edited, and things might be taken out of context, so... idk. also the dude who recorded the tapes is a rabbi.. named shmuley... so there's that. he possibly was pressured by fellow tribe members to turn on Michael or something... idk..)

Next you're gonna tell me Jap girl don't have anime high pitched kawaii voices naturally

that muzak background music version of Billie Jean is great

He kept using the high-pitched voice cause he was afraid he would lose his high register if he didn't use it enough, he was an autist

OP here. the only good recording i shared was the clip at the grocery store where he talks about Big red. the compilation videos arent a good example of how he really talked, but show his range.

the quotes from his friends/family are really what matter.

tpain said 'his voice is deep as shit'
youtu.be/HG5CQBDX0hM?t=121

or heres a even more info from that Steve Riley dude. "that voice was a construction, it was a mask"
youtu.be/FZkosmiyrCk

Didn't expect MJ to be this extraverted, damn. He always plays the shy guy during interviews, but look at him owning the store with his charisma and carefreeness. Pure chad energy

yes. thats what teddy riley said. its in the OP
youtube.com/shorts/AXGx9hmLhwA

>Steve Riley
nigga, his name teddy.

Attached: fd200d7b23f89d0acb3c8b9c75fd3846da-06-teddy-atlanta.rsquare.w700.jpg (601x600, 44.03K)

the store was owned by a personal friend who closed it down for a couple hours so mike could play/walk around a grocery store for the first time in decades, probably.

>probably.
the "first time in decades" part, not the part about the friend owning the store. he brings that up.

MJ burned to death on the set of the Pepsi commercial, this is some golem the jews trotted out to fulfill contractual obligations

i mean is he wrong though?
look at what happened to axl rose. you'd think 10-15 years of being borderline retired would've preserved his voice but literally the opposite happened

doubt. but it makes for a good robot chicken sketch.
youtu.be/LhuTqvAVLio

someone, especially his senile dad, wouldve slipped up over the years and told the truth. dude was just a guy with body dysmorphia caused by years of abuse (he's quoted as saying he didnt want to look like his father. his father also used to make fun of his nose) and vitiligo

>doing things with a goal in mind is le autist xd
he was a professional, you wouldnt get it.

>Race: black
JUST

So you're telling me he didnt actually talk like "YALL JUST IGNANT TEEE HEEE" in day to day life

>height 5'11
>weight 120
jesus

Michael Jackson was both transgender and transracial. They were extremely based and ahead of their time

i think it depends on who he was around. there are plenty of home movies with him talking high pitched. maybe he only talked "hood" in front of his black friends, and deep in front of men he trusted. maybe the guy didnt even have a "natural speaking voice" per se, and was constantly shape shifting?

he was trying to warn us...

>plenty of home movies with him talking high pitched
Home movies that were meant to be released. He was a narcissist. He was only himself when there was absolutely no camera around.

None of these sound "nothing like him" to me.
It just sounds like his voice slid around tonally depending on medium, room noise, etc.

It all still sounds like his voice that I'm used to.

it's always bothered me too, these essay hacks just got onto this? i'm part of the conspiracy group that thinks he was a beritenor.
youtu.be/VA5hpF7PH1Q
practice everyday anons, you don't need to talk in falsetto to your friends but get some practice time in.

>He was a narcissist
or was he an entertainer who wanted to maintain a spooky persona that entertained people with its weirdness?

i think the quote from the phone call played on Piers Morgan indicates that Michael was fucking with all of us.

i think he was just crazy