Better than Loveless

Better than Loveless.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xIGyp9efXU

Attached: theverve_astorminheavenremast_b8xr.jpg (1500x1500, 603.62K)

I Know that you looking for the opposite reaction. but even though its nowhere near Loveless, Souvlaki etc... i still think they are great band.

>its nowhere near Loveless, Souvlaki etc...
you're totally wrong, those bands/albums suck ass and are nothing but an excise in aesthetic. storm in heaven actually has great songs

>storm in heaven actually has great songs
the fuck you are talking about, most of ASIH are ambient psychedelic edited jams.

wtf are you, a retarded limp bizkit "rawk" asswipe??

theres like 2 ambient-like tracks on it you brainless dolt

>brainless dolt
Lol, you mongoloid piece of shit, have you really heard the fucking album? is Butterfly "Rawk"?, is fucking make it till monday "rawk"?
Already There? beautiful mind?

the albums owes a huge debt to cocteau twins and it shows. you make it sound as if the album is some boring generic alt rock.

the only straight ahead song type tracks are slide away and blue

>edited
Huh?

they improvised in the studio and cobbled together the best parts. they made the stuff up as they were recording as they didnt had enough songs.

just because the songs are slow doesnt mean they are ambient you cock gargler

please stop saying rawk like it proves your point you tool

this shit sucks lmao DUDE REVERB LMAO

technically its all the delay and echo you are hearing, not just the reverb

Attached: 029B2CB3-51B2-4295-BF91-A16CAAB95B23.png (615x584, 19.82K)

>just because the songs are slow doesnt mean they are ambient you cock gargler
with 40 effect processors/pedals on top of it, studio trickery, assorted percussions, sax/flutes, accordion, synths etc......

its not fucking buttrock either, you cocksucking waste of space. go listen to fucking pearl jam you absolute humanoid excrement

>delay and echo
and chorus, phasers, flangers, distortion etc...

>OMG IS THAT A SAX IN A ROCK SONG NOOOOOOO THIS IS AMBIENT
is pink floyd's breathe ambient too cus it has all the things you listed? kek BTFO

Attached: a85.png (708x800, 38.75K)

>please stop, guys. this is good old rockand roll, guys. not of this ethereal shit, guys.
fuck off

Guess which album wouldn't even be possible yo sound like that if Loveless didn't come around and shake things up so much.

I hope this is some sort of sick joke, meme, or shitpost because if you actually think that that 1 trick pony piece of shit is a classic than you got some serious fuckin issues bud.

I hate yo be the bearer of bad new but at some point you will probably watch the woman you love the most in another man's arms, completely lost in the grip of passion forgetting you exist entirely.

Just as this garbage colonizer album youre praising will be forgotten.

Loveless though?
Loveless is as eternal as the night I spent with your mother to conceive you.

>chorus, phasers, flangers, distortion etc...
uh yeah pleb those things caused by the pedals create the echo/delay effects... did you think you sounded smart rattling this off? kek

>reddit spacing
kys

Attached: CirN4tFXIAAXIIW.jpg (600x600, 39.15K)

>>NOOOOO THIS PSEUDO RATE SLOWDIVE AKKSHULLY IS GOOD OL ROCK AND RAWWLLLL, PLEASEEE
LOL FUCK OFF

Attached: SOYJAK.jpg (199x253, 10.03K)

its better than slowdive cus it has no dumb token chick singer shitting up the aesthetic

Attached: c71.png (1010x1200, 793.23K)

>>NOOO, EVERY EFFECT PEDAL IS DELAY. YOU PLEB

Attached: SOYJACK.jpg (243x207, 7.68K)

The only pedals you mentioned that creates ambiance is chorus and maybe Flanders. You need reverb, trimelo and fuzz too

Nick Mccabe: “Yeah, the shoegaze thing I thought was amazing - sound-wise - at the time, still do"
straight from the horse mouth