I take pleasure in knowing that disgusting...

I take pleasure in knowing that disgusting, zombie-like tweakers like this guy will never lay hands on a microphone again. Same goes for that hack; Kurt Cobain and his junkie friends. Shame on anyone who thinks the crap that these guys put out count as "music".

Attached: Unknown-117.jpg (275x183, 7.15K)

nice bait.
AIC mogs all 90's bands.

Both of them could run tracks around you musically and would cuck you hard in an instant. Keep sobbing, OP lmao

I know this is a bait thread but i feel the same way. I don't give a shit that some worthless faggot junkie killed themselves from drugs. who cares? imagine being such a piece of shit that you get addicted to heroine and ruin your entire life and die from it alone like a bitch when you got paid millions of dollars for singing in a band. boo fucking hoo your life was so tough singing on stage for more money than most people would ever see in their lives that you need to do heroine to cope. good fucking riddance
i feel the exact same way about cobain as well. fuck all these pieces of shit that were such weak willed pussies they got addicted to drugs and died like bitches from it

who cares? and both are dead as fuck and i'm not so who really won in the end?

Anyone that takes music seriously knows it's better to be dead and famous than living and a nobody

lol no. life is a forest not a carving

Attached: lao-tzu-laozi-9.jpg (900x750, 87.45K)

>muh music
who gives a shit if you're dead? the difference i can go outside in nature and appreciate the world, i can cook a delicious meal, i can have sex with a woman, i can do whatever i want.
layne and kurt are dead and that's it.
>but people know their music
and? they're dead. i'm not. i win

Thanks for spreading their names.

>be trust fund musician
>have to be a junkie so you can pretend to be oppressed
>actual poor people idolize you and want to do drugs like you did to be cool
>they can't afford fancy rehabs so they ruin their lives
>you kill yourself out of boredom and get remembered as a hero

Oh, really this is really the last time I’m opening a thread like this

Attached: B8372843-A95C-4D62-88AA-715CC124ADCD.jpg (300x168, 5.71K)

this
fuck him. i take pleasure in knowing that if hell is real, layne's faggot ass is rotting in piss there

lol, chill dude

is that the guy who shot up the parade yesterday

If you really hated them you would stop talking about them. You make these threads because you are a fan. You want people to talk about these dead junkies.

>who cares? and both are dead as fuck and i'm not so who really won in the end?
you're gonna be dead as fuck in

lmao backwards thinking. there are entire songs and movies written about people like you. In Bloom for example

Attached: Female.Trouble.1974.1080p.BluRay.x264-nikt0.mkv_snapshot_01.36.28_[2021.09.22_04.40.41].jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Sir this is a music board not a philosophy board

We like the fact that they're dead, so we enjoy talking about it. Besides people need to know

I assume that does not refer to Layne

Based fuck grunge, shit is for faggots. You need to be fucking slags and getting pissed with your mates. Take the britpop pill.

Attached: F82F9D39-C36B-48B4-B45F-143BBB85B36D.jpg (1664x2500, 426.47K)