Neal Young bros............. We lost

Neal Young bros............. We lost..

Attached: it over.jpg (1102x1198, 195.94K)

what a spineless coward lmao

imagine losing money so that you can shill for Pfizer for free

>In an brave and stunning act of defiance, Young decided to keep the track "Rockin' in the Free World" off streaming platforms as he feared the song would encourage listeners to question their governments and promote dangerous independent thinking.

Attached: van the man neil.png (484x563, 299.82K)

Good. Come back to normalcy Neil

..and Joe Rogan is still the #1 podcast in America. Bigger than any troo cryme

it encouraged me to own his albums without paying him a single cent

Better to take a stand and fall than to sit by and let fascism win.

he was never about fuck all from the start lol none of these people are. they'll all take money, contracts etc to keep status in check. you thought they were serious or something?

I only like Our House anyway

>not getting a vaccine makes you a fascist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last I heard the MAGApedes got pissed at Joe Rogan for saying he didn't want Trump to come on his show because he didn't want to help give him a platform

Trump is literally the most famous person in the world. He doesn't need to go on that retarded libertarian's podcast. It certainly didn't help Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard or Andrew Yang.

>Crosby referred to Young as "...the most selfish person I've ever met. I'm a very liberal person politically. Neil doesn't do politics. Neil does Neil."

zoomer genocide

based Neil

they do either that or they get the cattle prod

kek'd 'n' check'd

I hate Neil Young

Fuck Boomers lol

Attached: hah.gif (384x239, 353.98K)

Buffalo Springfield chads… we won

>Joe: dude, have you ever like smoked DMT and thought about how the pyramids align with the stars?
Yeah, I'm sure Trump is just dying to be asked this question.