Why do musicians do it

>rich
>married
>loved by millions of pepole
>successful
>still kill yourself
Why did he do it? He had all the money and support in the world to make things better.
Meanwhile my uncle is 55 year old, min wage, toothless heavy smoker who got divorce raped out of his money for the past 20 years and has to live with his mom and he still hangs on to life like a champ

Attached: chester.jpg (800x448, 54.17K)

interestingly he was working on a human trafficking documentary when he suddenly died

Some people are just extremely weak-minded. Being famous doesn't require mental strength, just luck.

Oof another name added to Clinton’s list

The pedo ring killed him

it's hard to say. some people can tolerate existing better than others. money/fame/whatever doesn't matter. suicide, when you have a family that cares for you, makes it even more devastating. not only have you ended your life but severely damaged the ones you love.
> weak minded
who knows what is going through some people's minds, or events that led to it.

>release an album when he comes clean about his mental struggles
>it's inspired by the Chainsmokers from all damn acts
>his fans hated it
>his best friend also kills himself
>the rest of the year is about how shit his last album was
>nobody even bothered about the obvious "i'm borderline suicidal" lyrics in most of the album
user it's not that hard to get

Maybe he hated his family and life in secret

Podesta was his father. Shit is fucked up, also this:

The modern world doesn't treat men with respect, dignity and love (doesn't matter what status)

>rich
money is fleeting and does next to nothing to improve happiness once you're making around 6 figures

>married
massive fucking kek, half of all marriages are either miserable or kept alive by obligation only

>loved by millions
meaningless and irrelevant and overrated. a bunch of strangers who like your music isn't "love" and their blind adoration will never fill any hole in someone's heart.

>successful
from a purely materialistic and utilitarian perspective, yes.

I'm sympathetic to everyone's struggles, even if I wasn't a fan, but not in this guy's case. Feels bad to say, but he was just such a corny ass person his entire life and in his terrible music, his suicide just felt inauthentic and tryhard too. Maybe partly because it came after Cornell with whom he was acquainted, but mostly just because I just couldn't take anything this cringelord did seriously. That said, I hope his family and friends dealt with it OK and I didn't wish him ill.

>rich
Nice but not everything, especially if you're a drug addict
>married
Read boomer comics to discover the truth about marriage
>loved by millions of pepole
Not that great when everyone is weird about it and you're lonely anyway
>successful
Temporary. You start thinking it was a fluke and you don't know how to live up to people's expectations

>terrible music
Stopped reading here. Hybrid Theory is a masterpiece

This likely why. He was murdered

>his suicide just felt inauthentic and tryhard too. Maybe partly because it came after Cornell with whom he was acquainted

I was with you until this braindead part. Suicide has a well-researched "contagious" effect. It's well known that if a friend or family member commits suicide, those close to them have an elevated rate of suicide as well. It doesn't take a fucking IQ of 4000 to figure out why someone would submit to despair after someone they were close with died. When you get older and people around you start dropping like flies (whether by disease or natural causes), you'll understand this a little more.

amazing how he made real emotional pain seem so false and contrived

>Why do musicians do it

Musicians and celebs don't actually commit suicide more often than the general population. It just seems that way because they get more exposure in the news. No one fucking cares about all the homeless dudes in their mid 50s who drink themselves into a stupor to summon the courage to jump off a bridge. Pretty NPC take

not only that but every time you do music you ears are in pain from rising and falling with airplane, then you gotta take taxi in some pajeet countries to hotel to be isolated until you have a show, then managers and staff + band members stress the shit out of you with responsibility, you start drinking and using drugs to handle the pressure, and the show you waited for is just drunk faggy couples trying to get some fuck and who only listen to you coz youre famous + they sing your songs out of tune and they´re kinda ugly and annoying. then your wife marries you coz youre rich/famous, not coz she cares about music.

You can see from the wives reaction she was only in it for the bucks. So In the end, you just always feel like you´re misunderstood, in pain, alienated and amongst retards who will never get what you´re even saying. Then you decide there is no hope and you dont wanna be a human anymore so you do it, now when your last good friend has also jumped the rope.

Basically he gave up on this subhuman world after seeing all of it.

All good points. It will sound edgy and elitist to some, but there is some truth in the phrase "it's lonely at the top". If you're a sociopath (and many people who make it to the top are sociopaths) you won't be bothered by it, but regular human beans who do will feel some of the stress.

>his suicide just felt inauthentic
Wow, I can't imagine being this autistic. Like I'm honestly impressed, good job user. Yeah I bet he's really soaking up whatever he was "trying hard" to do by ending his life (and his consciousness). Fucking moron -- no way you're a day over 16, at least mentally.