Emnem is hip-hop without seasoning

Are black people right on this? Why did it take so long for white people to realize that Eminem was corny as well?

Attached: eminem_photo_by_dave_j_hogan_getty_images_entertainment_getty_187596325.jpg (1200x1200, 172.01K)

Define seasoning

Whyboi ain’t got no hot sauce

Em was one of the few white people in history that was better at their own game than them and it made them salty.

Em isn't a top 10 rapper and he isn't even the best white rapper

If you got it you got it

Because he became cornier over time and negative opinions of him used to get gangbanged by a massive group of loud teenage eminem fans.

He's the most talented rhymer in all of history, best storyteller in the game, most successful rapper of all time, etc. His legacy will literally never be surpassed.

t. wonderbread fanboy opinion

if em wasn't white he woulda never made it. corny ass mama issues mofo rappin about his suburban white boy problems and sissy depression lmfao

all the zoomer white rappers (peep, sem, bladee) mop the floor with eminem, hes trash and washed up

Em got skills but dont got the taste
Its like Raphael just liked making angel shaped toilets instead of painting churches

Who the fucks listen to this white cracker?
Is he still doing homophobic slurs?
Kek, fuck this guy and his puta daughter.

How come no other white rapper is nearly as successful as Eminem? Answer: because no rapper in the world (white or black) is capable of creating an album as good as the Marshall Mathers LP.

> because no rapper in the world (white or black) is capable of creating an album as good as the Marshall Mathers LP.
Lol

This is pathetic. Seriously.

Empty words

if you actually believe this I feel bad for you. Em is top 30 at absolute best.

Nice trips, this opinion is usually touted by people that didn't listen to Eminem before he fell off around the time 8 Mile road came out and his music switched from the darkly zany, anti-hero of hiphop Slim Shady persona to whatever the fuck his music is now. There was a time when his music was good.

I liked him when he was bashing gays but now he's just mere shadow of what he used to be, whining about Trump

Infinite is fucking soul.

Attached: artworks-000140784180-tht4xm-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55.26K)

i like this album

Attached: 7e0.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)