Given that we're having more and more contrarians coming out of the woodwork trying to pretend that St...

Given that we're having more and more contrarians coming out of the woodwork trying to pretend that St. Anger is a good album, how long until people start trying to pretend that Lulu is some kind of misunderstood masterpiece?

Attached: Lou_Reed_and_Metallica_-_Lulu.jpg (300x300, 40.73K)

It's unironically one of the finest works Metallica ever did. It's very bleak and eerie and at the same time it doesn't take itself so seriously.

they already exist

People who like this album can clearly express what actually makes it a great album
Fags who hate on it as a trend just go "I am le table xddd"

hearing some fag repeat small town girl over some shitty guitar makes me want to die

>"I am le table xddd"
yeah pretty much. whole album's full of stupid shit like this

lulu is the dispell that makes u realize metallica was a thrash band that got insanely lucky and is artistically garbage and most musical acts are luck sucked off until the luck wears off

It literally has always been a 10/10 and the best thing metallica ever did.

HOW unless you're a fucking retarded bitch explain how the fuck lulu stands up to master of puppets even from the most base level from the most shallow level the solo on master of puppets literally fuck rapes without mercy every single thing and sound and vibration that this fucking failure of a album failiure of a joke that is lulu explain to me how retarded do you have to be to rank lulu above even a retarded hit like enter sandman, also not to mention actual patrician shit like kill em all.. i cant even take this seriously, if you genuingly LOVED lulu and i dont mean u liked a couple songs i mean u LOVED it you should honestly and i say this without ego and i would do it too, the very least u could do is commit ritual suicide

>LUCK
>RUNS
>OUT

Any Forums in the 60s would go "how long until people start trying to pretend that Trout Mask Replica is some kind of misunderstood masterpiece?

trout mask replica is sonically a spa compared to most of metallica let alone fucking lulu fucking jerking off eachother until u cum in your mouth thats what this album is worth, how much u can jerk off from it

hell trout mask replica is actually a great thing i cant even bare to place its name next to a shit faggot brazillian band such as metallica the only fans are brazillian retards or old faggots

lmao nice rant you fucking faggot. Go take your schizo meds.

Everything else Metallica did was fucking boring as shit and for mindless tards to sink piss to.

Sorry you got filtered by something that actually requires you to listen and not just spaz out to. Lou gave them genuine substance both in terms of song structure that pushes the boundaries of metal and rock and lyrically with material way beyond the DnD fantasy nonsense they usually ramble on about.

You wouldn't get it man

>how long until people start trying to pretend that Lulu is some kind of misunderstood masterpiece?
You're about 6 years late on this. Lulu is based btw

St. Anger is actually ok, but Lulu will never be good

metalllica sucks donkey dick but when they sucked the most donkey dick was when they tried to attempt art rock in the form of lulu. When metallica was at the their best was SEEK AND DESTROY and for faggots and numetal lovers enter SANDMAN is it. THis gay ART ROCK retarded shit is dead on arrival.

>St. Anger
>okay

Attached: 1510044829235.png (645x729, 82.38K)

ur the type of cuck fag that listens to lulu but then shits on swans

Nah Swans are also great

ok but lulu sucks bro id rather listen to st anger 100 times then some fag shit RIGHT>?

filtered

ok st anger sonically sounds like fucking shit
also these lyrics are intolerable god damn it u know what FUCK metallica besides kill em all thats it this band fucking sucks dick, fucking marine rock fag shit.,

Just say you got filtered and move on

filtered by what? LOU LOU REED and the hair metal rich fags who need 100000 things on their rider before they go on stage play three songs and collect 100 grand shut the fuck up, i hate metallica

you can only compress mediocre drumming and guitar so much before it sounds like shit and musical talking shitty poetry isnt going to cut it, this album is garbage "KISS YOUR BREASTS AND TOES" you need to kill yourself lol wtf

It's not a masterpiece but it is a decent album, I wouldn't compare it to trout mask replica like this faggot but it's more like Metal Machine Music, decent music that manages to piss off both normies and elitist so it becomes a contrarian's holy grail.
The album would be considerably better without Metallica and just a loud drone metal riff on the background, as it stands now it has some neat moments here and there and a fantastic final track

I FEEL A PAIN CREEP UP MY LEG BLOOD RUNS FROM MAH NOSE, I PUKE MY GUTS AT YOUR FEET U ARE MORE MAN THEN I, TO BE DEAD TO HAVE NO FEELING TO BE DRY AND SPERMLESS, LIKE A GIRL, LIKE A GIRL, I WANT SO MUCH TO HURT YA ... metallica needs to systemtaically isis behead everyone involved in this project holy fuck