2022…. He is forgotten…

2022…. He is forgotten….

Attached: C75D63FD-EEFF-4091-AB57-5812F97B01B1.jpg (1917x1024, 357.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSQN9UGBtxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when he tried to shill his new album on here

bot

dead internet theory is real the rest of the internet are bots we’re the only real ones friend

2023...... He is back....

Attached: doldrums 2.jpg (1440x1385, 490.26K)

What was he thinking here?
>these idiots let Staind guy have a #1 itunes bestseller, they'll listen to any garbage to own the libs!

He probably got a couple of dozen supportive comments from MAGA boomers because of this. The rest was a sea of cruel mockery. Also he missed out to join the MAGA grift

Seems pretty happy with his new wife and kid desu, he can collect round and round royalties to the end of time anyway

ariel really seems like he's a dumb dude.
maus was there with him but knows how to play the PR game so he's gotten away scott free and i think i saw him near the top of some festival line up recently.
meanwhile ariel is liking maga-influencer tweets on twitter, like he thinks those people don't laugh at him for being a weirdo.
fuck him, hope he starves to death.

God, he’s so unfortunate looking. Like a coffee-breathed, lesbian librarian. I always expect him to have a big hairy mole on his chin.

I see no difference

Attached: 324398043090934.jpg (1455x688, 103.46K)

Maus isn't important or famous enough to get cancelled

dont care plus he's a sexual predator

both were hacks

youtu.be/BSQN9UGBtxg

ariel recently at this flopped event

Attached: ErG0Wv6VoAEAQQu.jpg (814x604, 88.73K)

Pussy is not a matter of fact

Someone should have let him know right wingers have zero loyalty

>alex lee moyer
She made that inkwell movie that got trashed on

Why listen to Ariel Pink when you could just listen to stuff like David Bowie, Roxy Music and Peter Gabriel? I don't get it, he's so derivative.

Attached: deformed.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

>retarded frogposter is retarded
who could have guess

Why listen to any artist? Why not listen to their influences instead? You'll probably hear a better version of them you incredible faggot.

That's what I do now. I used to really like MGMT, now I'd rather just listen to Eno, Roxy Music, Genesis, etc. MGMT certainly aren't better than any of them. Anco and Women are really the only two bands form the 2000s-2010s that I think are worth listening to.