I was listening to the Sensual World and realised that...

I was listening to the Sensual World and realised that, whereas around about this time Peter Gabriel and other art-pop types where pushing world music and African bongo drum stuff, Kate doubled down on using European folk instrumentation like bagpipes and fiddles. Kate embodied an Aryan reaction to musical globalism.

Attached: 1651193492042.jpg (1080x1080, 145.93K)

50 iq thread
delete yourself

what about the dreaming title track, and the reggae influence on Them Heavy People?

Just talking about the sensual world in particular

she was still ripping off Black artists on the sensual world though, typical culture vulture that only had success because she was white

masterpiece from stranger things

Based

u want this so bad its fucking sad

like who name some names u fucking bitch nigga

Leftoids know its true and lash out in response - SAD!

Reminder that KB left the music industry to be a proper tradmom to her son for 10 years, instead of being a touring harlot and raising a degenerate.

Literally this, the true Madonna of music

Based.

Peter Gabriel just isn't very talented

yo, isn't she from stranger things?

This is one of the most shameless post in the history of Any Forums. You're trying to push her as some aryan symbol and trad icon just because you're an incel out of touch with the real world, but she probably craved a meaty BBC out of the big stage.

I'm trans, btw.

This is true. Bloody puta

kate probably never even considered a nigger lmao

You're projecting your racist views into a woman who clearly had a desire for black cock. Every woman has, it's natural

You guys like seikos?

Attached: b3.png (465x597, 285.83K)

at most kate craved watching her white boyfriend fuck a negress

>Kafka from Baghdad was a fujo anthem

Attached: 42c.gif (500x749, 728.84K)

fuck off MP