Personality aside, who is the most talented? I feel like Morrissey is nothing without Marr

Personality aside, who is the most talented? I feel like Morrissey is nothing without Marr

Attached: 58738.jpg (660x439, 39.1K)

Smith could actually write music. Moz is a better lyricist, but Rob beats the shit out of him when it comes to songwriting.

The Cure is a better band and, like fp said, made better music, but Morrissey's individual talent is actually mindboggling.

>Morrissey is nothing without Marr
I have no idea why Morrissey went more hard rock in his solo career when his voice obviously sounds better over jangle pop. I guess he thinks the harder sound goes better with his angsty messages, but it sucks the subtleties out of his voice.

>Morrissey
Zero talent
>Smith
Some talent

Not even close. Mozfags should be gassed

>individual talent
as in?

He can write some pretty nice lyrics.

Marr is also nothing without Moz, his lyrics on his solo work have been absolutely terrible.

At least he can play guitar. That's something

he is a great guitar player

his poetry is meh at best
who the fuck cares about lyrics in music anyways except for trannies

>I WAS LOOKING FOR LE JOB THEN I FOUND A JOB xDDDD
Cool lyrics

you sound like you might be a nigger, any truth to that?

It's not poetry, it's just lyrics. Out of all lyricists, he's one of the few that could write funny stuff full of wit. Andy Partridge is another one, although different styles.
It's true that lyrics don't actually matter, but I give him credit for being better than most.

hes one of the only lyricists to honestly make me laugh, the dude was great at it. and a wonderful delivery as well.

>(blablablablabla) except for trannies
This shit is getting old

>I don't care if Monday's blue
>Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
>Thursday I don't care about you
>It's Friday I'm in love
fuck off with your nursery school rhymes better lyricist arguments this is hot steaming trash

Assmad Mozcuck

Yes. Peak lyricism. Simple, very relatable, yet full of existentialist questions about life in itself. Moz could sum up the struggle of the average man in a rather fancy manner without being pretentious, like Bob Dylan and his faux poetry.
Same. I have friends wondering what's so funny about The Smiths
Nursery rhymes are based as fuck.

>Moz could (...) without being pretentious
lol

>cherry picking
nobody's claiming smith was a better lyricist anyway

>trannies trannies trannies
be like them and kill yourself

This is actually pretty simple, clever, and witty. You don't seem to be a very intelligent person to not see that

>I feel like Morrissey is nothing without Marr
That would imply that his solo career was a failure, which wasn't, but of course Marr was so much better than whoever collaborated with Morrissey in his solo work.