My girl sucked another guys dick and I forgave her but she's acting all distant now and I just don't want to lose her...

My girl sucked another guys dick and I forgave her but she's acting all distant now and I just don't want to lose her but it's already over god dammit I wish I could put this album on and cry but I can't manage to shed a single tear anymore I feel so empty inside fuck.

Anyway post more albums like this so I can cry like a little retard over this bitch.

Attached: mac-demarco-another-one.jpg (1400x1400, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VFOYkpMDdvs
youtube.com/watch?v=69wizMUFKYY
youtube.com/watch?v=HO0svGjVEP8
youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0
youtube.com/watch?v=NzIQquWxyK4
youtube.com/watch?v=HxfE6PJmGS8
youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM&ab_channel=TheBeatlesVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been in the same boat, sorry bro but its over. you'll the woman you deserve one day.
youtu.be/VFOYkpMDdvs

lol

Attached: 1657005166297.jpg (1200x1200, 91.71K)

If she's gonna act like a whore, you have to treat her like a whore, slap her around and fuck her in all holes until your done with her, if you can man up and discipline her, and she actually gets it, you've both learned a valuable lesson. Some girls have never been taught that they shouldn't be whores. Or have ever felt any consequences for their actions.
If you're gonna be a cuck about it, just leave, it's probably not going to end well.
Much love, user.

>I forgave her
Why

youtube.com/watch?v=69wizMUFKYY

Things might be too broken to fix now, bail.out before more damage is done.

/thread

>My girl sucked another guys dick and I forgave her
what the fuck? respect yourself you idiot

he had to be strict earlier. but oh well its too late now. Because the current generation of women almost dont face the consequences in modern relationships. So who can we blame for this ?

Ourselves. Men. We have become too weak for them.

Dump her. If you let her dump you, you will feel more pathetic than ever. If you dump her, you'll retain some dignity and you'll be able to get started on moving on quicker.

It will take a year maybe. But you need to cut contact now and never speak again.

you're*

youtube.com/watch?v=HO0svGjVEP8

youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0

youtube.com/watch?v=NzIQquWxyK4

youtube.com/watch?v=HxfE6PJmGS8

make it even by sucking another guy's dick yourself

Of course he should've been stricter before, but disciplining and correcting bad behavior is almost always a better option.
What's the alternative, dumping her to find a different roastie and hoping that her ex has trained her to not be whore?
Treat your woman like a dog. With all the love and respect of a companion, but with the known responsibility to train her.

Beat the shit out of that bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM&ab_channel=TheBeatlesVEVO

You fucking pathetic cuckholded faggot. You should drag them both outside the city gates and stone them to death. INSHALLAH DEATH TO SLUTS SUNNI ISLAM 2050 LMAO LMAO LMAO

What sort of music does the other guy listen to?
I can guarantee it isn't Mac Demarco lmao

youre supposed to tell her to fuck off not be a fucking simp
Jesus this generation is fuggd

Attached: full~2.png (462x298, 36.9K)

This guy knows, he's an expert in getting fucked