Untitled

Attached: 1275280409389.jpg (300x250, 12.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsZjKQEN1tY
youtube.com/watch?v=2FXN1Z6Q004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i listen to female singers to jerk off

I have to leave. I don't know where I'm going, but I can't stay.

I love you brandon and im sorry everyone’s mean to you. You deserve so much better from life.

I have song of the year in the fault rn. I’m sorry, I just can’t share it with you. You’re all too hippy

Seeing everyone on my social media talk about how America is shitty genuinely kinda got to me or wanna move to another area.

the best boiler room is the Skream and Disclosure one and not the EZ one

I should’ve been put in a sped school or at least medicated.

lol i was thinking about that today, it’s a stupid psyop. i came to the conclusion that everyone jumping on the fckamerica social media bandwagon are all friendless losers or negative nancies because 80% of people don’t care and are outside shooting fireworks. there’s 364 other days in a year but they think theyre cool for bitching about it today. today’s the day we’re all supposed to come together and party

those people are pretentious redditors and you should remove them from your social sphere for being giant faggots

i don't wanna die

youtube.com/watch?v=bsZjKQEN1tY

Kek imagine being this weak. Snowflake what are your pronouns? Nvmind I don’t care. Wont read your gay ass pussy weak reply
youtube.com/watch?v=2FXN1Z6Q004

I'M NOT FOND OF THEIR 'TYPE'

But have a drink user. Celebrate, keep going. Ask not what your country can do for you….

I’m gonna be a rock star.

When I say move to another area I mean another part of America you dingus.

Type O Negative is boring

I used to be able to sing quite well, and if I'd pursued it and honed my skill rather than be a lazy bastard I could have done something great. Not get famous necessarily, probably just keep performing with upper level choirs (as I used to do).

I'm starting to hate games where you run around scanning things with your google glasses to open doors and find enemy weakpoints and piece together the storyline. feel like we should have figured out something better by now

The Beatles didn't write a single good song and Pink Floyd completely mogs them in every way imaginable