NIN

Never bothered checking out this edgy idiot before, what's the best album for a 30 year old woman who hasn't self-abused in a decade?

Attached: 132421413.jpg (1000x600, 152.44K)

His only good album is Downward Spiral

I don't know because I'm not a woman who used to cut herself or whatever, but generally Pretty Hate Machine, Downward Spiral, and The Fragile are considered to be his best albums. Or at least they were when I was into the band.

>best album
hesitation marks
>best album for a 30 year old woman who hasn't self-abused in a decade
hesitation marks

none of them

bobs a vagene with timestamp, maam

>Marilyn Manson except ear-rapingly terrible and with a nasally manlet for a frontman
PASS

>born in 1991-92
>somehow never listened to Nine Inch Nails
weren't they popular in the 2000's still? I'm a zoomer.
Hesitation Marks is basically about being 48 and through all the rage and angst, other than that try the recent string of EP's or Pretty Hate Machine.

downward spiral is of course his masterpiece, but trent's got lots of great stuff. the texture choices and soundscapes are what really makes his music work for me

>weren't they popular in the 2000's still
yes

Fragile CD1 is his magnum opus.

You probably missed the peak. I was born in 88 and remember all the teenagers older than me would wear black and listen to manson / nin in the mid 90's. That industrial sound feels very constrained to 1990-1999

They were still popular in the early 2000s but by then Trent's sound had shifted entirely and was his worst work.

THIS ISNT BUILT TO LAST. THIS IS FOR. RIGHT. NOW.

The good songs on Pretty Hate Machine.

He's from around where I live. In 1995 when I was in middle school everyone liked him but I was still into hippity hop then. In retrospect I like his music but there's better industrial out there.

Hate machine, spiral and fragile are his best albums.
The fragile is the best of the 3 by far but the first 2 are more accesible

>Mistake Hugh Warner & the Spooky Kids with Nine Inch Nails

kek, also manlets are the real winners and Warner's height made him look even more of a lanky circus fag. Also Manson has no good albums while NIN have at least around ten, Manson really has no good tracks except for his covers

- Hesitation Marks
- The EP Trilogy
- Still
- The Fragile
- The Fragile: Deviations

How To Destroy Angels
- Welcome Oblivion
- An Omen and How To Destroy Angels EP

I lost interest after the first one... After Head Like A Hole to be specific so maybe check out that?

Do not bother with this retard, he has never created anything worth listening to.