Sold over five million copies worldwide

>sold over five million copies worldwide
>literally never discussed here

How come?

Attached: shitelife.jpg (500x486, 60.48K)

because moo only discusses a limited amount of meme artists and blur aren't a meme on here currently

You should cut down on your parklife
Get some exercise

Yea Albarn has never been a meme

because Any Forums is an oasis board.

like millhouse

>I wake up in the morning, get on Any Forums and nobody posts about Blur
PARKLIFE

it's posh british pop with an over the top cockney accent. Im just picturing bad teeth, rain, and blonde highlights the whole time

/thread.
The other main reason is that Graham Coxon is the Blur member that Any Forums generally likes the most, yet he's also among the quietest and least reducible. Consequently, he winds up in the category of musicians well-respected enough that few people here dislike them, yet not exciting or memeable enough where Any Forumstants feel a need to discuss them any further. For example, Warren Zevon used to be in this category until very recently. I'm glad Any Forums has finally given him the love that he and his work deserve round these parts.

I’m 13 and I listen this lol #lewronggeneration XD

we don’t listen to artists that are rude to nardwuar

>Album sales equals musical merit
>Only good music is discussed here
Also, there's blur threads now and then, but since people mostly agree on blur, there's not much to discuss

Attached: Untitled.png (855x253, 351.72K)

Kek

It was a fad.

He says porklife in that line

Because Parklife is in itself mocking modern british life and all the mockney stuff. You can't really meme something which is already taking the piss.
PS London Loves is one of the most underrated songs in their discog.

Attached: PCDamon.jpg (735x502, 65.04K)

Because Suede doo-doos all over them. Yes, even (crack)Head Music.

Embarrassing contrarian take

Not contrarian, merely stating facts.

I mean, Blur is basically considered a OHW in the states. That might have something to do with it.

Because we're a biblical board

Attached: oasis-robertaparkin-main.jpg (678x381, 34.77K)