Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: 4cd8292dee2d4d2a0c0ad7eb7ffbcdea.jpg (909x909, 60.11K)

do what?

sigma grindset

he didn't want to take the easy way out like cobain did

He genuinely wanted to live unlike Cobain but his addiction was too severe

I used to think that he was just another zonked out "you don't understand my pain, man" rockstar. After paying closer attention to some of his music (like the title track on Dirt, which he apparently wrote the lyrics for) and finding out about his last interview, I find his death way more tragic. The dude was sucked into drugs by his own father and poured a bunch of money into treatments to get better, but it just wasn't enough. He was absolutely ashamed of his heroin use and his inability to stop. It's incredibly sad to learn how he felt about it.

>I’m not using drugs to get high like many people think. I know I made a big mistake when I started using this shit. It’s a very difficult thing to explain... I never wanted to end my life this way. I know I have no chance. It’s too late. I never wanted [the public’s] thumbs up about this fucking drug use. Don’t try to contact any AIC (Alice in Chains) members. They are not my friends.

Damn, why did he dislike them near the end? From what I know the last person he saw was Mike Staar after they argued

His father didn't introduce him to heroin (it was his gf) but he came back to his life to use with him at one point after being away from his life

After like 1999 he had pretty much cut ties to most people and only let his drug buddies be around. I think the crack use he also did really did him in towards the end. Bob Forrest said when he visited Layne with John Frusciante that "his mind was working but he was million miles away". Also Mark Lanegan came to see Layne after getting sober and Layne refused to believe it had been one year since they saw each other because his sense of time had become so warped.

Sludge Factory is a fucking haunting song because of how it basically describes literally everyone he knew enabling or brushing off his addiction. The sound of him rotting away.

Definitely one of the most interesting stories of any singer I know of in that scene. It’s an eerie thought, him decaying in that apartment.

Heroin feel good

Some people say it was he who introduced her to heroin though.

he was down in a hole

He evolved into a puddle of goo

he was the man in the box

He became a junkhead, sadly

he felt so alone, gonna end up a big old pile of them bones

Got the whole squad laughing

Attached: 23968E7E-EED4-42D9-85BA-EB5324F2287B.jpg (304x329, 17.25K)

Well in the AIC untold story book people close to him said that at one night during the Van Halen tour Demri went to look coke for Layne but came back with heroin because no coke was to be found.

the most fucked up part is in the few days before he was discovered his cats ate his cheeks, ears and penis and testicles.

I hate cats so much it's unreal. Dogs would never do that, man

Attached: business-concept-pet-dog-using-laptop-computer-smart-41372314.jpg (1300x957, 83.81K)

ninja looking ass

Layne wearing a metal gear solid shirt

Attached: sd8t38p1bfv61.jpg (640x556, 61.5K)

Wait, where did you hear that? I just read his cat(s) apparently survived two weeks by eating him, but do you have a specific link to that?

That’s apparently the last public photo of him.

He looked better than me bros...

The last photo was from 1999 I think so he died a few years later.