Literally seething at the fact that human beings enjoy her music

>literally seething at the fact that human beings enjoy her music

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: BE5E195D-0906-4311-8E82-E4F2B612E4C5.jpg (828x1175, 194.63K)

she's just copying Lauryn Hull

LITERALLY WHO

>people who won't support me
>people who keep me rich and famous

yaas black qween slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>mayos
>human beings

i'm white and i have no desire to see her or hear her, i support her decision

Why doesn't she just tour in Africa then? You could see her live in Ouagadougou, front row seat tickets for only a goat and three UN aid packages.

>2019
Did she stay true to her word? Or does she still play shows for big huwhite ppl venues like Rolling Loud, Coachella and Glasgow?

damn sounds like she wants racial segregation back

came here to say this

I'm a liberal guy. I'm white. In my 20s. Not a bigoted person. Not a hateful person. Don't like telling people how to live their lives no matter their race. But being an American I've seen first hand that young black people, sometimes, make efforts to segregate themselves from white people. It's a weird reverse psychology thing where they feel divided from white people, so they create more superficial divides from us for the reason of...empowerment?

It's become fairly common for black students to organize all black college graduations in otherwise diverse student bodies for example. Meaning they volunteer to graduate in a room full of only black students and faculty instead of the rest of the students. I graduated in a pretty diverse school with a diverse audience and a Native American Valid Victorian who gave a speech partly in her own language, I thought it was great. I liked that everyone in the room felt together and didn't think about race, but I knew that my college had its own all black graduation too and I couldn't wrap my head around it.

Noname seems like one of those black individuals who wants to separate themselves further from white people because of already existing divides. It's sad.

Lmao goddamn, blacks are the ultimate NPCs.

Nothing like an article about someone who may do something

Racist music is always a failure.
How do you think this man felt when blacks, pakis and jews listened to his music?

Attached: ianstuart2.jpg (451x600, 45.98K)

Niggers are retarded and can’t function in a civilized society, it’s that simple

I'm from the SF bay area. To be frank I've given up on having friendships or meaningful connections with black people. This is a song of experience.

>Valid Victorian

Attached: 1640819504532.png (128x128, 29.55K)

this is a music board not your schizo blog

>Valid Victorian

it's a doggy dog world out there user

Attached: 1427736385766.png (210x195, 100.71K)

No white folk

Too much melanin

my dad went to college in the 70s. there was some civil rights leader who came and spoke there (I forget the guy's name). so first he starts off his address decrying racism and the black kids are like "Whoo yeah, tell it brotha!" then he tells them they ain't gonna get respect from white people by acting like monkeys and (if female) dressing like hos. at that point the room got quiet except for some indignant grunts.

>Says this
>Preforms at Pitchfork fest 2022
…Am I missing something here?

Attached: C290DDAB-1237-475B-8BF9-A7D4797210BE.jpg (828x942, 74.64K)