Remember being young with social anxiety and a passion for music...

Remember being young with social anxiety and a passion for music? Remember wanting to make music your career but not wanting to be “famous”? Remember thinking you can do it all by yourself like all those “indie” artists? Remember it not being as easy as you thought so you tried branching out to meet other musicians or join a music community? Remember realizing that all musicians are pathologically delusional narcissists who’ve wanted the exact thing you’ve wanted since childhood? Remember coming to the realization that music is just a popularity contest which rewards the most social, outgoing, connected, wealthy and or attractive of the bunch of musicians? Remember hearing about that one random kid you grew up with who “made it”? Remember being told by one of their close friends that they had direct industry connections? Remember giving up and just “playing for yourself bro” after coming to the realization that the public doesn’t give a fuck about uniqueness and just wants a catchy 4 chord trend-of-the-year jingle?

But all you wanted was a niche following, right? Maybe even a few hundred $$ of streaming revenue per year or some form of appreciation? Yea, how’s that going for you user? You’re not on SSRIs are you? It’s going to be okay bros. We’re going to be okay. Sure, we are financially behind our peers, sure going back to college in our 30s will suck, but we will have a comfy life just like everyone else.

Attached: F412370E-5618-43C5-9030-B1BCD69C12AD.jpg (600x458, 31.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jbHwAfHQA9M
gauntwreck.bandcamp.com/track/frozen-exoplanet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bro im going to trade school

>You’re not on SSRIs are you?
no i'm not a dumbass who fell for the psychiatry meme

To long didn’t read don’t care cringe looser and sneed

I received a ton of recognition, I collabed with multiple great artists, I make hundreds from streaming revenue, I am that kid from school who made it. Is it enough? Not even close, but I feel accomplished in many ways.

Shut up pussy. Get a job

Then You woke up and everyone clapped and then you went back to sleep and died

You Actually work... that’s so old fashinoned I can’t imagine anyone would actually do that anymore.... I would rather be fascinating at home doing fascinating things then actually have to go in and have to do stuff at some place....

I'm sorry we don't all have your failed experience user

Then everyone clapped

yeah im sure your lifes fuckin fascinating dip shit. you probably sleep 10 hours a day and spend the other 14 on the computer. congrats dude, you fuckin did better than the 90 percent of adults that work. faggot lmao.

>I make hundreds from streaming revenue, I made it
>hundreds

I'm considering farming, like this guy who was also a musician. College ain't for me. Maybe it's for you.
youtu.be/jbHwAfHQA9M

Just do what the rest of gen z is doing: work a part time min wage job and wait for your parents to die

Finally, someone who gets me

I sure do, OP. I sure do. I'm finding the fun again, it's just going to take awhile to finish everything and catch up with myself.

>Remember thinking you can do it all by yourself like all those “indie” artists? Remember it not being as easy as you thought so you tried branching out to meet other musicians or join a music community?
No cause I wasn't lazy and actually did it all on my own.

I wanted to be a painter like dali or Picasso or some shit. But then i developed schizophrenia and never left my house, now im a 30 year old neet.

Meet me at the bottom

What did you do user?

I'm going to be staying at my family's cabin in the woods for a month or two. I'll be working across the street but besides that I'll have an immense amount of free time. Going to give it one last serious go in terms of honing craft and performing and if it doesn't work out it's officially just a hobby.

What's the furthest you've ever gone with a woman, romantically?

I’m schizophrenic and I just got offered a job as a quantity surveyor (which is a pretty good job). I just ignore the voices.

wrote an album. I've still got a song or two to finish and I need to go in and fuck around with some flex timing shit before I release it but I've already gotten started on my next one.
gauntwreck.bandcamp.com/track/frozen-exoplanet
It's not perfect but I'm proud of it. Giving up is the real enemy. As long as you keep doing shit you've won.

Attached: 1653063623389.png (595x638, 662.92K)