Fellow women of Any Forums what are some artists that men listen to that give you the ick

Fellow women of Any Forums what are some artists that men listen to that give you the ick

Attached: 01FEED54-376B-4C50-9FC6-4DCB450E12F3.png (657x527, 76.26K)

ywnbaw
neither will anyone below me

Imagine feeling so insecure about your gender identity that you feel a need to write this

loser

Never date a man who enjoys Have a Nice Life.

ywnbaw

if they like Any Forumscore theyre toxic

male btw. all i listen to is mucore

and no artificial hormones will change that, dudes

Tits or gtfo, bitch

Attached: 129.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

Ick music
>Radiohead (Duh)
>The Smiths
>The Cure
>Weezer
>Frank Ocean
>Interpol
>Fiona Apple
>MF Doom
>Bladee
>Tyler, the Creator
>Kanye West

Good music:
>Drake
>Future (Good dick, WILL cheat on you)
>Lana Del Rey
>Grimes
>Björk
>Arctic Monkeys
>Clairo
>Mitski
>My Chemical Romance

Attached: 1624557657272.jpg (875x1100, 471.39K)

why? it's just drony post-punk...

>listen to none of those
feels good taste man

kaney west
playboi carti
anything hip hop really

must feel really bad to be a real woman surrounded by trannies, silence of the lambs irl

anything a teenager should be listening to like blink 182 weezer etc

Men who pretend to be women are cringe

Johnny cash is a coin flip, he's always either a burly bear or drug addicted waste of oxygen

i like vaporwave a lot. and it's always an instant turn off when guys don't enjoy it or worse say it's just slowed down 80s music. just an ick opinion and all around turn off, vaporwave is nice.

kanye is halfway between ick and good u autist, put kendrick there instead

I listen to all of these

so after dating 3 dudes with similar music taste to mine and realising how horrendous the relationship was, i went out with someone whose music taste is rly not my cup of tea (some german music and cheesy metal music, i only like the folk songs he listens to) and we're practically legally official now. so, yeah, don't date guys who listen to the music i do is a personal advice for me. they are only good as friends, but they just mirror my flaws x10 and makes me worse.