Greatest songwriter of all time

>greatest songwriter of all time
>hasn’t written a single good song since 1967

Attached: A9E2E38B-9180-486F-AFA5-BDF1C7A270E7.jpg (1810x2048, 563.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F0jDGeyBCo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has never written a good except for Yesterday
Ftfy

he really needs to grow his beard back. also band on the run is undeniably a good track. and this one youtu.be/F0jDGeyBCo0

>>hasn’t written a single good song since 1967
>TEMPORARY

SECRETARY

Attached: laughing.jpg (399x385, 43.81K)

Faul sucks balls

false

Here Today

>greatest songwriter of all time
>last wrote a great song in 2020

I hope he has another album in him.

Attached: 3F74AF49-0096-4AAE-BD97-CFC739637E0C.jpg (1528x2012, 686.35K)

say say say with MJ was great

Maybe I'm Amazed might be his best song.

It’s like he was replaced by a different person...or maybe he never wrote any songs and was really just an an actor

Fuh you

who

Robert Zimmerman

saw him in concert last month, the concert was ruined by a bunch of fat cows talking the whole time

But he wrote the greatest Beatle song in 1968

Attached: y2h5cu961mxz.png (2518x1273, 196.38K)

*hasn't written a single good song
>the beatles
>god

Saw him in Oakland last month and it was perty cool. We made eye contact during Every Grain of Sand...which is fucking wild.

I’m a self-confessed Dylan freak and I deliberately picked a seat in Genoa so I could make eye contact with him (front row far left so his piano was facing me). I think he got uncomfortable with me staring at him for so long and moved the piano stool slightly to the right half way through his set so we were no longer facing each other.

I had a kinda similar experience. He and I also made eye contact one other time when I was bobbing my head and he started bobbing his head as well. Those were the only two times I can recall. I made an effort to look at the members of his band (I try to do that at most concerts) so maybe that made me come off as less of a Dylan freak. I dunno, I'm also one of the crazy fans and have been for ten years, even visited his Hibbing house on time. The eye contact was sustained throughout the entire song, it felt like a storybook.

But yeah, here's to hoping he has one or two more albums left.

Did you go inside the house or just see it from the outside? My friend is panning to ask the to ask guy who owns it on Expecting Rain so he can get a tour of the house.

Went inside, the guy gave a full tour. Some of the stuff wasn't available cause it was the middle of winter and he usually has tours during the summer. Got to do a stride on the piano Dylan first played which was cool. He has some lyrics, there's some etchings of "BD" Dylan cut in when he was a teen. There's also a nice and recent tribute to him at his local high school, has lyrics from his younger days up to and include R&RW. There's a museum exhibit at the local library...and even as a Dylan freak I'll say they have some stuff that's obsessive to the point of why even bother but I'll leave that for your friend to discover.

Cool, nice one fellow Dylan user. I read Dylanologists by David Kinney and recall fondly the story about Zimmy’s in Hibbing, sadly no longer open, where you could order “A Simple Twist of Steak” among other Dylan themed foods. That would have been right up my street.

Also...don't know if it'd be open whenever your friend goes cause it wasn't open when I was...but Geyhound also started in Hibbing and they have an actual musuem for the service.

He’s going to Canada in the next few weeks and making a day trip to Hibbing, his wife is driving the three or four hours there at his request. They met as she had Girl From the North Country as her favourite song on Tinder. I must admit I’m jelly, she’s definitely a keeper.