/vapor/

Attached: roundpatrol.jpg (700x700, 56.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azB_8kjIUuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s time to stop trying to force this general.

no

i'm glad they are being made. but i must address the inane banter between shills and anti shills. First of all, shills are ESSENTIAL to vaporwave. It is music capable of being made by anyone, and anyone should make it, and the anons resisting anyone sharing their music here look pathetic - but ironically, they keep the thread alive (while killing the potential culture that could be cultivated). To the shills; keep shilling, but if you want to avoid whiny backlash, use vocoroo with a pic - be mysterious. To the anti-shills: be interesting at least. Challenging people on what is and isn't vapor is fine, but have some humility; this genre IS kind of a joke. It's also quite omnivorous, and virtually anything COULD be vapor if it is memed.we should be using our Any Forums powers for memes not bickering over bullshit. the farmwave poster was amusing. lets have more of that

No really though, stop samefagging and fuck off. The genre is dead and we don't need generals full of your last minutes bumps. Go back to r*ddit.

Attached: man.jpg (1400x1400, 121.8K)

death’s dynamic shroud

I like vaporwave

Fuck you moron, vaporwave is literally my favorite music to listen to in the summer. and guess what month it is? Summer. So YOU, fuck off.

golden living room

summer isn't a month

it's more like a feeling

and for some, it is winter.

youtu.be/azB_8kjIUuw
Holy shit

mid

kinda cringe pop attempt

desert sands seethes at night

Orange Milk Records are like the only people creating the aesthetics anticipated by vaporwave in a good way. Instead of relying on the same tired greco-roman busts, japanese text, anime artwork, etc. they actually work with illustrators, graphic designers, and 3D/generative artists to handle their visuals. Keith Rankin is one of the best illustrators alive today, to be frank.

visuals were fine, but this is a music board and teh music made me bored

It’s funny that we see it so differently. To each, their own.

it's disappointing that they are constructing their once intriguing music into predictable pop formats *yawn

>The genre is dead and we don't need generals full of your last minute bumps. Go back to r*ddit.
This.