>produces the most generic album ever made

Attached: file.png (450x450, 303.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/206152466
youtube.com/watch?v=M7zxAI3GW2o
youtube.com/watch?v=GfB4BQQcoKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the first two tracks.

Attached: d1d4d8f9898f7a535388f57d3533fece.jpg (1003x1236, 160.43K)

Ethan really was the talent. I wish he was still making music. I really don't understand why he felt he had to disappear off the face of the earth.

Alice kinda ruined his image

he ruined his own image

Neither of them had talent. Ethan ripped off plenty of other chiptune artists. Both of them were hispter jackasses who deserved to fall off as hard as they have.

Yeah but that's just superficial bullshit. Like there always will be a fan base out there and even venues that will be cool with you playing. Like even if you can't play shows you can still make music. I mean shit Negative XP plays shows.

as if their most chiptune-like tracks would be their most famous.. wtf are you talking about. Also being "hipster jackasses" was cool back then

I mean back in the day I tired my hardest not to like them because I was very much against hipsters as they were the cultural boogie man of the late 00s-early 10s. But the music is too fucking good. They were just good.

10/10 album
ethan did nothing wrong and even if he did, he deserved to do what he did as a reward for making this masterpiece

Attached: 1635161624090.jpg (640x640, 135.37K)

because alice glass accused him of being a rapist and a groomer and everyone shit on his last album for having a different girl

his last album sucked, so that disproves the theory that he was the talent behind cc. alice's solo record sucked too - face it, they need each other to make good music.

Amnesty is their second best album after II

She said she doesn't want people to listen to CC anymore or not be associated with them but she performs their songs live still so???

>his last album sucked
?
vimeo.com/206152466
youtube.com/watch?v=M7zxAI3GW2o
youtube.com/watch?v=GfB4BQQcoKM

NOOOOOO it doesnt have the hecking cute bpd junkie goth girl he just hired some model to replace her noooooo it sucks

Attached: main_04.jpg (626x352, 53.66K)

edith looks just as mentally unhinged and dirty as alice
but at least this proves that is a faggot who's wrong and that ethan is 100% of the talent

Kept is one of their best tracks period

why you gotta blatantly lie like that is just beyond me

Edith > Alice

kys

cope

the wall waits for no one
also Tuesday is their best track

Attached: 1637866368584.jpg (768x1024, 232.56K)

I thought her album was pretty good desu

Attached: alice-glass-copy.jpg (1200x628, 137.91K)