Contemporary music is dea-

Contemporary music is dea-

Attached: 3QH4JDUO6RFW5PBN3M5KOWZXWA.jpg (1960x1598, 326.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGJ2Q2FccXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he lets girls into his band
bruv r u mental

Attached: black-midi.jpg (902x888, 57.18K)

I shall call this image “a room full of milquetoast”.

Female DeMarco

>7/10 girls
>thinking people, apart of retards, will fall for the candy eye tactic

-d

anyone else can't wait for Scaruffi's review of AFUT?

IN MY BEDSHEETS NOW WET
OF GEORGIA
I PRAY TO FORGET

i know, what a big mistake

-thly mediocre and cringe, and the tasteless morons who don't know any better eat it up and hail it as great when it is barely even decent.

top-right girl is qt3.14

dude in the middle looks like sufjan. too bad he's not though

The girl in the top right is called Georgia Ellery. I've had sex with her many times, freaky bitch.
Here's some more of her pretentious stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGJ2Q2FccXQ

considering what came before was mumble rap it's honestly not that bad

It’s good, just lacks something. A slicker lining. When it really needs to shine, it sort of flops. Like you’re forced to settle for the smell of post-rock instead of the actual taste. Much like how it feels as though Gen Z is just a watered-down version of the Millennial generation.

mac actually makes nice chill music that doesnt take itself to serious (there is even quite a bit of irony to his corniness). BCNR are pretentious nepotist artschool twats making indie-folk/jazz and believe their doing something important... they arent having fun, and thats why most people hate them.

BCNR is Arcade Fire for people who've never heard of Arcade Fire.

(sorta. arcade fire is at least fun and upbeat most of the time. bcnr is just incel music about dwelling on failed relationships for years. it sucks.)

>I've had sex with her many times, freaky bitch.
this is the saddest thing ive ever read. user. fix yourself. stop hero worshipping girls you will never meet. i bet you pay girls on onlyfans too... oof. fix your zoomerbrain. your favorite e-celebrities dont actually know/like you

>pretentious
this is nice. its actually got a beat, its kinda poppy and jazzy with elements of hiphop/IDM. and both are showing off good singing skills. BCNR is infinitely more pretentious than this.

>Like you’re forced to settle for the smell of post-rock instead of the actual taste. Much like how it feels as though Gen Z is just a watered-down version of the Millennial generation.
music journalism could use someone like you. this was eloquent. ever consider doing some freelance writing?

on that time is better than anything BCNR has made

I’m actually trying a bit along side my 9-5. Wow this made my night. Thank you.

which one's the coomer?

im not in the biz or nothing, but i know a manager can help you get freelance gigs. shop around.