Who is the best Any Forums shill?

Attached: Anemnian.png (736x735, 133.11K)

No such thing as a good shill. Might as well ask who's least bad.

Who's the least bad then?

Any of these guys are SLIGHTLY less worse than the others

>Kyle John Kenowski
>De Blimp
>Pretty OP
>Mollywhollop
>Lucid Liars
>Lion Trail
>Artificial Pine
I should stress that these people aren't good they're just barely listenable.

I think imbred is the best, stylistically

How are you gonna ask a board that only listens to shit which music they think isn’t shit?

Those Mexican punk girls were cute and not too pushy, but I've never heard them.

Please don’t summon them back.

death grips, 100gecs, car seat headrest

shuffled trance guy gives good trance recs but his music sucks ass and his constant shilling in pure cancer

Me, because I actually play shows and work with labels associated with canonized artists within my genre(s).

There needs to be a separate shill thread for people who are getting actual careers started, imo. Not to be a prick, but most Any Forumstants aren't really good enough to play shows. Most of you are too up your bums about the wrong aspects of music production or songwriting and you have no stylistic range, can't write good lyrics, or are chasing existing trends.

I get what you’re saying, and a separate shill thread isn’t the worst idea, but some people are making music geared towards film or vg soundtracks, which is equally as valid as “playing shows” imo.

Lil heze,

no gremlens?

Second this.

At least 3 of the people mentioned here play gigs, successfully and regularly.

Soundtrack work is fine too, the only requirement is that you're putting a such an effort into your work that at least some people within the industry or your local scene have taken an interest in you. You don't have to be the top local band, but ideally you should be able to draw a crowd or make an indifferent crowd become engaged.

Fair enough.

Yeah, but you all suck, irrespective of your musical talents. There isn't a single unique or well-executed idea that any of these artists have come up with. All of the artists have generic singing/songwriting styles, the same instrumentation as everyone else, and absolutely nothing that differentiates them from anybody in their respective genres. I don't want to hear a bajillion rock bands with the same type of vocalists over again. I don't want to hear the same glitchy-micro-edit idm bullshit. I don't give a fuck about the lazy noise/industrial beats with an underwhelming low end. I dont give a fuck about acoustic folk besides neutral milk hotel.

Sounds like a ‘you’ problem.

I mean, given that you all make rookie mistakes with regards to your art, I think it's a community problem. Sometimes the community around you just fucking sucks and everybody's retarded. I think that this is one of those cases.

All these people suck. But yeah they do indeed suck less than the other fags in shill threads.

Give me a rundown on the sound of each of the shills mentioned, I haven't heard them

Nah, you just sound like an asshole. You should work on that.

>All of the artists have generic singing/songwriting styles
>Kyle Kenowski
>Generic
Lmao

>all Any Forums shills are unoriginal even doe lil heze exists