T

T

Attached: 2048.jpg (1200x1200, 155.99K)

Press T to kino

T for trannycore

Attached: 1m9lycq5z9w81.jpg (999x1257, 59.43K)

FUND ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
I'LL STEAL ALL THE FUND

Imagine being so insecure you get plastic surgery to reproduce that leathery working class skin tone so you can look like a scary Cormac McCarthy character

Anyone planning on seeing him in europe at the end of this year? Seems like he's being intentionally obscure with the material they plan on playing.

no

Michael Gira Trust Fund

WHEN
WHEN WE WERE YOUNG
I HAD A TRUST FUUUND
SO NOTHIN TO LOSE
MEANT WE COULD CHOOSE
CHOOSE WHAT WE WANTED THEN
WITHOUT ANY FEAR
OR THOUGHT OF REVENGE

BUT THEN YOU GREW OLD
AND I LOST MY TRUST FUND
SO I GAINED A NEW DAD
TO RECEIVE THE MONEY
THEY(money) ARE MINE
MY ONLY TRUE FRIENDS
AND ILL KEEP THEM WITH ME
UNTIL THE VERY END

GODDAMN THE FUNDS

I would like to but he's not coming anywhere near me, might go if i have the time. It's a solo show, i've been to his solo shows before, it's probably just gonna be him alone with an acoustic guitar playing his new songs and some older songs.

Michael Gira of
the band Swans has a trust fund
Gira trust fund trust fund

yeah thats pretty much what i expect, but this time he has kristof so it could be more than just acoustics with the added guitar

I'm pretty sure they are both doing solo performances, Kristof might just be the opening act.

that's actually nice, i like kristof's dark ambient stuff (but it'll probably be more acoustic-type works)

your trust fund
is over

yep. he’s prob gonna play shit from the upcoming album and some classic tunes

Is this meme true though? Why do they say he's had a trust fund?

His dad was wealthy but he had something of a hard adolescence and Swans is an edgy band. People leap to the conclusion that Gira lived as spoiled brats do, convinced that they led this desperate bohemian life, virtually unaware of the safety net their parents made for them. Are the memes true? Probably not, but it doesn't matter