Favorite Scaruffi writings

Post em

Attached: BFBF60F6-590A-40CF-A000-852A3FC8620D.jpg (734x690, 650.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol8/thaiboy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: IMG_20220705_012704.jpg (1029x2058, 893.76K)

Obviously he didn't wrote that

Scruffy confirmed based
scaruffi.com/vol8/thaiboy.html

Attached: scarufficritic.png (766x287, 69.04K)

Scaruffi is a brand. He has a team of writers, obviously he wrote the most famous reviews, such as The Beatles one and the one from OP, but the newer ones are his team.

>Jahseh Onfroy, aka XXXTentacion, a juvenile delinquent from Florida, became a rap sensation despite the scarce talent demonstrated in his early recordings Vice City (2014) and Heartbreak Hotel (2015). But his lame hit Look at Me (2015) and the mixtape Revenge (2017) somehow appealed to those who enjoyed hatred, vulgarity, and plain stupidity. The albums Free X (2017) and ? (2018), containing Sad generated a lot of hype although the artistic level was virtually non-existent. In 2015 he was arrested for a robbery, and in 2016 he was arrested after beating his pregnant girlfriend. XXXTentacion was shot dead in 2018 at the age of 20. Not a big loss for music.

I was wondering why I love Skylarking so much

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 20-35-32 The History of Rock Music. XTC biography discography reviews links.png (306x486, 25.01K)

Unironically true. The consumers collectively decide whether or not what you produce is worth remembering

>thaiboy digital literally just pretends to be thai
kek

definitely not whitearmor's peak
I like that review from Scaruffi, but two things I can't stand from is his bias for avant garde shit, and his always giving non-whites a +1 bonus.

best ever paragraphs on The Smiths?

Attached: thesmiths.png (440x1688, 135.59K)

This is a massive cope. The critics have no real impact on anything and are replaceable, the normie worker bees who consume the music are one among many and are replaceable. The artist is unique

The artist isn’t valid without the consumer. You can play the most beautiful song in a room by yourself, without the viewer it’s just lost

>you can't be the ""consumer"" of your own art
retarded

People remember the artist, not the people in the crowd

And the people decide to remember them or not. All art is dependent on remembrance of the consumer

you are literally making this up lol

Art speaks for itself so the consumers don't really matter on an individual level, someone else will come to the same conclusions as them. Historically, critics are memed for always being wrong

please don't underestimate his autism

art may speak for itself but if literally no one listens and interprets what is said than it has virtually 0 worth until someone does so.