Opinions on Sewerslvt

Opinions on Sewerslvt.
Don’t be a cunt and give an opinion if you have only heard the name.

Attached: 8D817570-06BB-4A1C-BD2E-C733D0E2822C.jpg (623x421, 135.16K)

I think he's alright but nothing that special.

Attached: 0a1eeb60016963a1278af8d0dc29b52.jpg (564x851, 94.11K)

His tracks range from yawners to cringers. I really don't get the appeal. It's quite boring dnb, but at the forefront of it all is this absurd imagery (which I guess is the appeal), but it's played off completely seriously without a hint of humor or self awareness. It's 3edgy5me I guess...

Trannies can't make good music (femboys can though)

you're pretty bad, dude

From all I've read about the guy I expected his music to be really messed up like VSnares' Doll Doll Doll on steroids but instead it's the most boring, bland, inoffensive drum n bass I've ever listened to.

welcome... TO MY TWISTED... FUCKED UP... MIND! AAHAHAHAHA!!! these samples are warped... oohohohoo they're so warped... are you feeling... a little uneasy maybe? on the edge of your seat? biting your nails? well you're about to get what you deserve:

AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK

you're losing your mind, right? i'm so fvcked up, i know... hey.. you noticed my cover? that's right: anime. there's so much anime all over it. it's to prep you for my next maniacal move.... anime samples. wicked? twisted? heheheh... yeah... thought so. anyway.

AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK

kind of like you're watching toonami back in the early 2000s again, huh? yeah, well, that's just a glimpse at what having skitzofrenia is like....... i would know. that's why my anime girl is so crazy. life is pain out here in the newgrounds audio portal... full of sorrow.... restlessness.... antidepressants............ so desu ne. w-woah, did you catch that? heh, yeah... newscaster samples. from the news. hey, i tried to warn you: things get pretty fvcked up here.

you know what's really scary.....? those synths from f-zero gx. well buddy... strap in... oh. you like synth pads? heh... i'll show you synth pads. i looked up this tutorial on how to do automation for 'em in fl so... you might want to stand back for this....

OKAY GET READY IT'S SLVTCRVSHER TIME AHHHH YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOING INSANE RIGHT? THIS IS LIKE, UHH... THE CARETAKER ON DRUGS???

AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK
AMEN BREAK
AM... you ever listen to tyler the creator's cherry bomb?

Femboys are the same fucking thing
Change my mind

Is that the thing I asked?
I know vegetables that have better responses than you

Music for teenagers at hot topic.

While the music isn't really anything groundbreaking I do like a couple of his songs. I don't understand the amount of hate for him on this board, if it's not your thing then so be it. Also the people posting that he is boring never seem to post anything better.

I know of faucets that make better music than you

A point I see brought up here is that it’s pointlessly edgy, which is the dumbest shit I have ever heard considering what site they are on.

It’s like your average btard hating on another person for being racist lmao

It could also be that they are trans.

M8, I use running water as background ambience.

I’m 9 steps ahead of you

Femboys are cute and huggable, trannies ain't

'ate tranny nonces
simple as

user- shut the fuck up please for the love of god

Femboy
Fem-boy
Female-boys
Female-males

Nigga, that sounds like trans shit to me

Nah :^)

This thing ruined breakcore by labelling its shit music with this genre.