Autism be damned my boy can sing

Attached: Thom_yorke_radiohead2_croped.jpg (509x394, 165.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fiSQmgfQx6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=U9BRBHujGwE
youtu.be/b3y_KySfufE?t=83
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/fiSQmgfQx6Q

Thom is a fucking great singer.

an inspiration for spergs everywhere

If I could sing half as well as Thom I'd have a music career

youtube.com/watch?v=U9BRBHujGwE

One of the most obnoxious voices in music. I never got into Radiohead because of this motherfucka

>comment section is filled with fuming incels/radiohead fans
The joke wasn't that funny but it made me laugh just because of that. Thom Yorke is ugly, what's the big deal?

youtu.be/b3y_KySfufE?t=83

Same thing happened with the Bojack Horseman joke

i just laughed at the comment section because it pissed you off. family guy is unfunny, what's the big deal

I reeeally envy guys who have a really high head voice like Thom. I can go somewhat high but I'm hopeless trying to sing like Radiohead or Beach Boys

I’m legitimately in love with his voice on In Rainbows. He always could sound great when he wanted to but he tapped into something special vocally on that album.

I think we should just embrace our lower voices or be cursed to be jealous of tenors forever

>Thom Yorke's Height: 5ft 5 ½ (166.4 cm)
>Chris Martin's Height: 6ft 1 ¼ (186.1 cm)
oh no no no no....

Yea, sing you to sleep because his voice is so boring

just deleted all the radiohead files on my computer. i can't believe it how could you do this to me thom....

Attached: 3ab831bcb03867621bdf4329d1582e39.jpg (720x618, 27.15K)

thomsisters, we fucking lost

as someone who is 6'1, height is overrated. i feel like a fucking giant all the time. sometimes it's nice but other times it's awkward

Yes, he can definitely sing. He could probably sing fairly well if he actually tried and put more than the bare minimum effort into his vocals. As it is I could sing Yorke vocals to you right now without any warmup or anything. I could probably do better right now

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532.09K)

not bait. im being totally serious. please stop being insecure about your height

Attached: big suit.gif (336x230, 320.3K)

do you live in china?

i live in connecticut.

i dont know what to say man. im not baiting or trying to troll. if you dont believe me then fine

He was at his peak as a live singer during The Bends era, but since then I've felt the exact same way you are feeling - it feels like he gives less and less of a shit with each album release. Especially after the release of Kid A.

hes singing quite well on the smile album

I know this is bait but I agree with it. There are incels who think women won't even look at you if you're under 6ft, but I've witnessed examples to the contrary time and time again, in fact my friend who's the most successful with women is also the shortest. I remember I saw some absolute lanklet get giga friendzoned by a girl who would talk to me and other guys way shorter than him. If there are any manlets reading this, it is gonna hold you back but not anywhere near to the extent you think.

You think so? Guess it is just not my cup of Tea then. Though I agree that he sounds way better when he concentrates like he does in the studio

>I know this is bait
im not on a random fucking thom yorke thread trying to bait people. jesus fucking christ but yeah what you say is true