Boomers really thought this shit was badass, huh?

Boomers really thought this shit was badass, huh?

Attached: 704F62D1-E42B-4668-A27E-5F271FA7D460.jpg (900x900, 195.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7rr50V6e4M
youtu.be/F-sf73Pvy6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They did, and they were right.

it is. look at this shit, they were amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=J7rr50V6e4M

youtu.be/F-sf73Pvy6Y

Attached: kiss and rush.jpg (800x444, 51.7K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (235x212, 10.65K)

Yes, my post was like a stream of hot urine pouring into OP's ruined mouth

Actually, no.
As a boomer, I can attest that many people thought they were a gimmick that was all style and no substance.

Of course, that didn't stop my from listening to them and enjoying them.

Mogged

lol horrible mix of bands. Imagine going to see a Kiss show to party your ass off, and 3 dorks start singing a 20 minute show about drinking the "milk of paradise" and gaining immortality in Tibet.
Or imagine going to see Rush and enjoy some world class musicians sing thoughtful lyrics, and 4 dorks in makeup show up and bang around on their instruments like drunken monkeys.
Both great bands in their own way.. just an odd match.

It was the 70's. It made perfect sense at the time

my mum always though they were music for fags

ironic, since they must have fucked so many women on tour it's a shock their dicks never fell off from overuse.

Insane Clown Posse is the wigger equivalent

Bunch of fags in drag and make up that spread degeneracy but somehow music was more based back then. Every generation is the same shit just packaged differently.

No, most of us saw it for what it was, kiddie rock theatre. It was shit yet extremely popular.

I tried to tell my friends that it was shit. I'd play them Foghat and Nugent and Skynyrd, etc. 12 fucking years old and telling my friends that KISS was shit. Discovered Priest and played them that shit. No one cared, "they look soooo COOL!" I fucking hate kiss.

>enjoy some world class musicians sing thoughtful lyrics

>this nigga

kek

>IIII WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT
>AND PARTY EVERYDAY

Attached: RolfeRock.gif (268x360, 3.33M)

I'd heard it was their live show that made them so huge, some have described it as "incomparable" for their era.

And their hit songs, like seriously lol you guys listen to Dua Lipa and shit, you have no taste

Attached: GeneSimmonsKiss.gif (400x300, 3.18M)

ace frehley is the most obviously-from-the-brox guy to ever exist