Clown shoe

Clown shoe

Attached: 9BB9C9DC-4E50-4AD0-8353-6FEEC163DDE9.jpg (454x302, 59.59K)

u think Homme regrets tapping that?

i see zero reason to hate her for divorcing a middle aged piece of shit going through a midlife crisis

He knew she was batshit insane. He did it anyway.

She lied about him under oath, violated their custody agreements by withholding their kids from him, and was found guilty for contempt of court.

She wrote better music than Homme.

josh is an adulterer and drug addict. as far as im concerned both of them are in the wrong for rushing into a relationship neither of them were properly prepared for

Also, none of the kids have a restraining order against him anymore. They were spotted in public just 2 days ago.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-225943_Gallery.jpg (1080x870, 234.6K)

>2 shitty people were shitty to eachother

Bait or faggot, either way kys

I tried to give her band a fair shot but the only thing she can do is mimic Courtney Love's voice well. Beyond that it is garden variety pop-punk.

I'm biased. I liked the Distillers and met her once when she was married to Tim. She took a photo with me and kissed my cheek as my friend snapped the picture. She kissed it hard too. Left a huge lipstick mark and when she pushed in her tit rubbed up against my arm. Fuck Homme.

Tell me this is pasta. Jesus fuck.

Lucky bastard

It's not. It was one of the best days of my life.

You base your music taste off of some junkie wannabe riddled with std’s rubbing her tits on your arm? Can you leave?

Seethe harder. That was a great experience as a young man. I honestly don't know much of Hommes music. I thought that No One Knows song was kind of lame and his greater shtick didn't come off as genuine was someone like Mike Ness' did.

Greaser shtick I meant. I also think she was just still buzzing from opening for No Doubt. Adrenaline not drugs.

I don’t give a flying fuck about when Brody gave you your first erection. Listen to music before you chime in, you absolute retard.

Found the virgin.

This is fucking pathetic. I won’t let Any Forums die. I will not accept defeat.