Every successful artist has either rich parents or connections in the entertainment industry

Every successful artist has either rich parents or connections in the entertainment industry

Attached: 1655526204048.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MRuS3dxKK9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I don't care

Attached: dancey.gif (498x498, 475.76K)

not the jackson 5 or michael jackson

Attached: 1655520363395.gif (128x128, 37.97K)

cope

Attached: nD3euWXQKyL2ufNAcEkSWY.jpg (1280x720, 247.56K)

Good, I have rich parents and connections, too

gayer post than pic related

Attached: ghay.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Not only are the rich more powerful than us without doing any work just being lucky, but they are also better artists than us and deserve the credit... there are no good music made by poor people because we have no time to train the skill, afford the best teachers, the time to absorb other art and develop aesthetic taste, and the degradation of wagie or NEET life robs our soul of the ability to communicate beauty. The rich are the only people who ever could be artists. Art, even the most beautiful, kino and revolutionary art, is just reducible to a quantity of dollars in a trust fund.

pasta

Uncle Tom ass mother fucker. Kill yourself

Online hate crime.

Ok and?

Usually. It's make sure the money keeps going to the same people.

It's depressing and corrupt and sucks up public tax payer's money as well eventually that was supposed to be spent on their culture.

what do you want us to do about it?

Wake up

I think tax payer's spend on culture should be audited to make sure it isn't making Paul McCartney and Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift and Jay Z and Beyonce and Billie Eilish and foo fighters even richer. I think we could get a cross party agreement on that.

Welcome to the real world cupcake the deck is always stacked against the have nots.

Get good. Get a good job. Make sound investments. One day you won't live paycheck to paycheck

Change is possible.

Yeah, and the change starts with the only thing you can control - You. Yourself. You only have control over your own life so I suggest you find a way to make the most of it and get ahead in life somehow

Yes you've been spouting this since the early 1900s. Get a new catch phrase

youtu.be/MRuS3dxKK9U

Horseshit

Ooch I felt that.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (152x332, 13.63K)