John Lennon BTFO by his own son

John Lennon BTFO by his own son

Attached: Julian Lennon John quote.jpg (850x400, 96.59K)

He’s right but I hate the way he’s holding that cigarette so I’m still gonna call him a faggot.

he should stop spending his father's millions then

And yet he's been happily coasting on being John's son for 40 years. Say what you want about Sean's music, but at least he doesn't sell himself as John Lennon Jr.

KEK

It’s much too late for goodbye

Great song

The worst part was the hypocrisy.

Attached: nine eleven.jpg (1280x720, 75.6K)

No he shouldn’t. He’s making a good life off his dad’s horrid, corny music.

John was an asshole, but a genius pop songwriter. This dude would be selling fish and chips on the street in a just world

at least he has a song in GTA V he's probably still getting some money from

Hi, Julian. Thought i'd remind you that you'll never amount to anything more than just "John's kid."
Later.

"I DUNNO... when i heard it, i was dead shocked. The first thing i thought was it would have happened in Liverpool... but... I don't know, I sometimes think thing like ‘Maybe he had it coming to', you know. Like, life is like that —if you sort of lead a whole generation of people on to do something like leave home, freak out, and become revolutionaries, and then you turn round and say, ‘Well i've just met this woman, Yoko, who's fuckin great —she's, like, i think that — but she broke his balls. it's not a sexist thing to say, y'know... (Ha ha -Ed) but it's like everything came back on him. He released an album about how great it was to be straight, and there's hundreds of people —well, there must be millions of people whose lives he affected. "I mean, like ‘Working Class Hero'... I don't think of myself as one, but i think that from his situation, it's so fucking good that he actually gleaned that from one song. i think that's one of the few good thing he did, y' know, where he actually says, like ‘i was screwed for what i did'. That's why he became an American citizen, i think. But you can't do that. Life is very cruel like that: you can't lead people on for ten years and just turn round and say 'I'm a father now'"

"like oh well like like like like well well, like like, like, and well well that like"
fucking retarded

Its an informal conversation on the pub. I bet you prepare an essay or something, fucking fag

it's an intolerable trait

do you go around for weeks at a time repeating the same exact phrase in your head or are you a bot

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.47.53 PM.png (976x100, 21.46K)

actually why are you samefagging and pretending to argue with yourself about MES' grammar? this is a bot isn't it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.50.16 PM.png (976x370, 69.19K)

I'm not the user who posted the transcription. I just replied the same thing as i did on the other thread.

>why are you samefagging and pretending to argue with yourself
Confirmed for being a reatard.
By the way, i found that quote on a thread from last year.

BASED!
Even his first son is John Pilled.

to be 100% fair to john, that asian cunt was not good for him but he was in love. makes you do stupid ass shit, as time went on the prostate milking handjobs she probably learned from the parlors she worked at lost their glamour.