/metal/

JUMP DA FUCK UP Edition
OLD: FAQ: slipknot1.com/

Attached: slipknot-jumping.gif (640x486, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

baron667.bandcamp.com/
vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Immortal is the only good black metal band

Attached: 7568969gif.gif (1000x1000, 1.08M)

I'm working on a /metal/ and slipknot fan club discord server for all of us

baron667.bandcamp.com/

Shilling my project here since the shillthreads consists mostly of electronic music and chillpop.
> any feedback and support is welcom

Attached: a2495071887_10.jpg (1200x1200, 338.27K)

looks pretty bad

I like "Dead Memories"

Can you add some slipknot elements to your music? Like dj turn tabeling, percussion, and some very brief moments of rapping? It would make you a very unique black metal band

>mogged by grind

>taken advantage of & groomed by grind

Mustaine, Dave

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV

That's a nice sad song user. I prefer the songpgs where they go harder like (sic)

Best bands are all out anal assault, ripping and tearing, blood and putrid shit volcano

thoughts on napalm death's discography?

I hate the drums, but I'm into everything else so far (only on Father of Disillusion II). The repetitiveness of the riffs ALMOST got to be a bit much, but it ended up working in your favor. Kinda cool. I'd maybe push the vocals up a very small amount in the mix. I get that they're supposed to be working below the surface a bit, but pushing them up a smidge would help imo.

I've been here 10 years and I don't think this general has ever sperged out about Slipknot until now

Start with the early stuff imo and listen till you get bored. Their later stuff is whatever but fine

It's one gimmick poster you utter retard

It's all just a wall of obnoxious noise with no musical elements whatsoever and it was originally made as a prank to see if anyone would be dumb enough to say they like it and pay for it

Listen to the second side of Scum and From Enslavement to Obliteration. From that point, if you want more grind, listen to Enemy of the Music Business, Time Waits For No Slave, The Code is Red, and Apex Predator - Easy Meat. If you want death metal check out Harmony Corruption and Utopia Banished.

listen to obituary rather

By now it's not just one person.

Every time I think I've heard all of their albums, I find a random album from the late 90s I had never heard of. With that in mind: Listen to Scum all the way through to Diatribes then skip everything until Smear Campaign and keep going until you reach the most recent one. Explore the stuff between Diatribes and Smear Campaign at your own leisure. Their first three albums are the best, but the others are good too.

*ministry