Who is the most overexposed musician these days...

Who is the most overexposed musician these days? My vote is for Dave Grohl; he seems to appear every time there's any kind of concert on TV. He won't go away.

Attached: checkum.jpg (620x350, 28.53K)

Dave Grohl

he killed Cobain and then Hawkins for Satanic pacts

his sanitized buttrock and cornball attitude to everything is part of what is actively keeping rock dead

I'm pretty sure no musician will ever be shilled harder than Billie Eilish was in 2018-2019. That was fucking ridiculous.

Not sure about the whole "satanic pacts" deal, but he defintely killed Hawkins by forcing him to take the experimental government juice just so he could tour.
Fuck Dave Grohl, fuck that piece of shit to hell.

This guy was overexposed 20 years ago and he's still going. Maybe that satanism stuff actually works

>Not sure about the whole "satanic pacts" deal
Think about it. How else could a band as unmemorable as Foo Fighters stick around for 25+ years? Dave signed a deal with the devil. It's the only way.

You weren't alive for the boy band/girl band era of the '80s & '90s. backstreet boys and spice sluts were far worse.

Paul McCartney probably. Ed Sheeran is really close, he is a living cardboard cut out he is so super annuated Adele comes close occasionally. Lulu? Tom Jones. Jarvis is preddy heavily used. John Lennon was almost pure product, I think that was part of his problem, he couldn’t get his identity back.

>unmemorable as Foo Fighters
Reconsider this statement!

>slightly above average music can only become famous through satanic pacts
His fame is mostly because he was in a better band before

i doubt dave did. pat on the other hand...
>Darby Crash
>Kurt Cobain
>Taylor Hawkins
also, he's jewish...

Attached: Pat-Smear-guitarist-of-the-American-band-Foo-Fighters.jpg (900x601, 47.78K)

>forcing him to take the experimental government juice just so he could tour
didnt happen. they forged their papers and lied to the pubulic for clout/out of fear of being cancelled. just like every smart celebrity did.

like the other user said, he's still essentially riding off Kurt's coattails (not dave's fault. he wants to make music. its not his fault he was in another famous band with a differnt famous singer at one point). And the Foo Fighters really only tour in South America now, because thats the only place in the world that still likes butt rock.

>tell me your british without telling me your british.

I’m sick of seeing Travis Barker being fucking everywhere. I get that a lot of people absolutely loved blink 182 at some point in their lives and has a good ear for drums in pop music but fuck

he'll be "gone" soon. dont worry.
>dont screenshot this

Isn't he gay?

he currently has a wife and kid. i think he's bi. or he just wanted to start a family and his wife is more of a friend than a lover.

Not a musician but Henry Rollins. Fuck that midge.