Nirvana

discuss.

Attached: p01wvg0v.jpg (976x549, 109.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5r9qwqpPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It isn't correct to say Incesticide isn't a genuine NIRVANA album. It's pure meme, I've heard it for years.

But it's got a few cover versions on it.

He's right you know!

Kurt Cobain’s brain went bang while he had cocaine in his veins.

Great band. Cobain did the right thing.

Attached: D2AAE759-E018-4932-AFBE-DC2DB8AE7CA1.jpg (622x605, 57.92K)

Most of the songs on Nevermind, even though they are a bare chord versions of power chords it's still implied whether they are major or minor. It's an interesting phenomenon.

I don't think it was going to get any better.

They did this better than the whole of post grunge. The bassman was a grandmaster in fact. Lithium and loungue act spring to mind.

onions band

Nirvana/Kurt Cobain General when?

1) Some great songs, some not so great songs
2) Good gateway band for getting 10-13 year olds out of the trap/pop ghetto and into actual real shit
3) Anyone who remains a diehard Nirvana fan into adulthood and doesn't feel at least a smidge of embarrassment about it, is probably a mouth breather.
4) Kurt's personality and character have been more or less mutilated by the media and music press in order to sell each new generation of teens on this image of him as a tortured rock god
5) The impact of grunge is blown way out of proportion
6) Kurt would be furious at the legacy of his band (Nirvana merch sold at Wal Mart next to the AC/DC shirts, meathead fucks listening to Come As You Are on Milwaukee boomboxes at jobsites across America, nauseating TikTok zoomers wanting to suck Kurt's dick, rock mogul/media personality David E. Grohl doing 80 fucking interviews a year about Nirvana shit)

good band, are they still together?

I don't get why it was considered they "broke" Seattle when Soundgarden and AiC had hit albums before Nevermind, top 10 on Billboard albums

>steals their sound

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5r9qwqpPc

>it's still implied whether they are major or minor. It's an interesting phenomenon.
the secret is having a bassist who knows what he's doing. Krist honestly should be on the list of best bassists, his bass lines are really complex if you sit back and pay attention. he's not just simply following Kurt's guitar.

cope. the melvins are just a gay version of metalica. nirvana sounds nothing like them (minus a couple songs off bleach, but they didnt get famous off bleach)

this was after the first two nirvana albums
>nirvana sounds nothing like them
>the melvins are just a gay version of metalica
dude

i hate myself and want to die is a direct rip off

I think he had another good album left but after that he was done. Even without suicide he probably would never make another album though.

Top posts. Thanks.