Why does he hate whites and Catholics so much...

Why does he hate whites and Catholics so much? His music has a lot of strong Christian undertones and most (if not almost all) of his supporters and collaborators are white. Is this a weird love-hate sort of thing?

Attached: dean-bluntpresshsot.jpg (750x750, 66.96K)

It's so embarrassing he has a side project where he pretends to be a roadman

literally no evidence to support these claims

well the Vatican is currently extremely pozzed

Attached: PopePelosi.jpg (670x447, 40.5K)

Hes UK black, so probably comes from an African Catholic family that took him to get molested at church.

Hes a spiteful black numale whose art only appeal to white liberal numales and mentally ill white womens like his ugly wife

He said Catholicism is the cause of all the world's evils and routinely tweets about the 'crackers' who listen to his music.

Who is his wife?

Ginga Copeland or something like that, shes on some of his albums

he is irrepressibly based

inga was a former gf of his years ago collaborating for his project hype williams. they don't even live in the same countries anymore.

Its the natural consequence when youre such a fake ass faggot that even your own race cant vive with your shit music and vile person: you have no choice but being a pet monkey fir self hating white lib

He’s not with her anymore

catholics are assholes

Love Dean's music but he does as a matter of fact dilate for his target audience on the reg despite his rhetoric

fuck catholicity i worship God not no church

His target audience is the most annoying kind of RYM teen

i couldnt believe in Hype Williams it was the black dude who be listening to Kate Bush and Genesis and shit the middle class white girl who be thee one listening to detroit techno and rap and shit... i thought itd be the opposite innit

Male BPD and/or narcissism. My favorite artist of this generation but he is a walking personality disorder.

biggest fraud in music history

Attached: 1655438844039.jpg (888x1024, 136.47K)

you're a real fragile cracker, aren't you?

you need to understand that everyone has mental problems to some degree. twitter is not really soapbox, but more like an empty void you can yell into. much like here, its meaningless, senseless, and 99% of the time you should ignore what you read. but thats just me