Jethro Tull General

Jethro Tull General
youtube.com/watch?v=YWb431tI4Fw

Attached: 1437336935173.png (488x360, 207.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9JF7lUMH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA&t=25s
dailymotion.com/video/x2v75d7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They wrote the first stoner rock song
youtube.com/watch?v=R9JF7lUMH1U

Ian Anderson
>puts band on hiatus. Starts solo album. Every member of band is on solo album. Sacks every single one of them once finished by letter after the news story leaks of their firing. Releases solo album.

>Every member of band is on solo album.
Nope. Only Barre from the OG band was on it, Pegg was just a touring bassist before this.

This Was is underrated

Are you sure? Because they were trying to say it might as well be a Tull album, and then he sacked them all.

Ian said to the organist 'how does this sound to you?' And Dee said 'it's not right' and Ian said 'keep going!'. And Dee said he then knew .....it was finished.

How many psychopaths were in this band?

Agreed. The Wildon remaster is nice.

The inference being, the P45 is already in the post, all the better then innit?

Dee is a troon so his opinion doesn't matter

Fuck you, I like it

Attached: JETHRO-90.jpg (500x500, 37.52K)

Are you Nippon fascist or euro or usa?

I don't know if Ian is ruthless, but sometimes it comes across with him that it's more important than it should be.

Saw a copy of Songs From The Wood on sale for $11. Made me want to sell my Tull discs, I was never that big into em

Ian Anderson may be the most charismatic frontman ever.

Dee was never in the band. David Palmer was. Then he got sacked. Then decades later he became a tranny and changed his name to Dee. That does not rewrite history. A man named David Palmer played in Jethro Tull in the late 70s.

Has anyone else noticed that Tony Iommi copied part Tull's instrumental Cats Squirrel for Sabbath's The Warning?

Aqualung is just unbelievably good. It's one of those albums that I can listen to multiple times a week and not get tired of. Every single track is fantastic in its own right- so much so that my "favorite" changes every time I listen to the album. It's an impossible choice.

>tfw crest of a knave riffs harder than metallica
Absolutely based, that grammy was 100% well deserved

Jethro Tull are Crescent Fresh...
youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA&t=25s

What did they mean by this

dailymotion.com/video/x2v75d7

Look at the liner notes. Only Barre and Pegg were on it. Compositionally it was a "Tull" album, because Ian wrote everything for Tull. And, Chrysalis made them make it a Tull album. Allegedly. Everybody else went home after their last tour, and didn't see Ian again when he went into the studio to record.

Ian was always ruthless. It was his band, he even stopped paying them shares of the tour cash, and put them on salary. it was his band, he owned everything, and could do what he wanted. And did.